Thread: 2016 Soldier of Fortune Magazine Endorsements for NRA Board of Directors (Ballots in March Mags)

2016 Soldier of Fortune Magazine Endorsements for NRA Board of Directors (Ballots in March Mags)

Lt. Col Robert K. Brown USAR (Ret) has published his endorsements for 2016 NRA Board of Directors. He is a long time NRA Director and he is known for only endorsing individuals he has researched carefully. If you have been a NRA Annual Member FIVE YEARS without a break in service you should receive a ballot in your NRA magazine. If you are a Life Member or higher you should receive a ballot as well.

If you meet one of the above and did not get a ballot in magazine call 800 672 3888 and have your NRA member number available. Ask them to mail you a ballot. I have heard from three friends that normally get ballots but apparently they had become detached in the mail. Ballots must be filled out, SIGNED ON THE ENVELOPE and mailed back and received by ballot counting firm by MAY 1, 2016.

Last year the NRA sent out 2, 335,000 ballots and only 115,000 voted.

Here is the link to his list in SOF Mag:

http://i.imgur.com/U34mnqzl.jpg

PS: Forgot, I am adding Harold J. "Hap" Rocketto, a long time friend I have shot with since the 1970s. He will be a great asset to the board as well.
    Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone and Highpower Rifle, Presidents 100 (Rifle), Member US Palma Teams and US Dewar Teams. US Army Test and Evaluation Command - Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director - Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, NRA Member since age 12, NRA Benefactor, Charter Member International Wound Ballilstics Assn, Life Member Gun Owners of SC, Life Member Palmetto State Marksmen's Assn, Eagle Scout, Bhd OTA, Shriner, FF1, AC4HT,

UPDATE:I just got a call from the Secretary of the NRA. He got a call from Herb Lanford who is a Director from South Carolina I have known since the 7th grade. I learned this morning a number of folks got mags in the PA/NJ/NY area with no ballots therein so I called Herb to give him a heads up. He immediately went into action and called the Secretary and he called me.

He told me the separate mail ballots just went out last week and to give them another two weeks to arrive and they are mailed AFTER the mags go out.

He has confirmed the 800 672 3888 number is the number to call and have your member number ready to tell the phone person that answers so they can confirm you are indeed eligible to vote and should have received a ballot.

He said he is going to be going through the system tomorrow.

If I get any further news I will advise.

If you guys eventually get yours please advise it did come in.
    Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone and Highpower Rifle, Presidents 100 (Rifle), Member US Palma Teams and US Dewar Teams. US Army Test and Evaluation Command - Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director - Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, NRA Member since age 12, NRA Benefactor, Charter Member International Wound Ballilstics Assn, Life Member Gun Owners of SC, Life Member Palmetto State Marksmen's Assn, Eagle Scout, Bhd OTA, Shriner, FF1, AC4HT,

Got a email from Director friend this morning and he wants to know if anyone has any problems with receiving their ballot.

If on the front cover of your magazine in the top right corner you have a ribbon running at 45° angle with VOTE! on it and there is no ballot inside call 800 672 3888 immediately and advise. You will need to have your member card ready to give your member number.

If anyone has had problems calling with the phone system advise me by PM of your name, member number, your phone number, time of day you called and the nature of your problem. I will forward that to my Director friend who is on the election committee and he will notify HQ. thanks

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Ballot mailed
    Dan

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I'm 1500 miles from home... Hope I have the ballot when I get back...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Dan, many thanks.

El Laton Caliante, you have till May 1st to have the ballot back into the ballot counting facility. You might call and see if it has arrived home and get someone to place it where it won't get lost.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Mine mails tomorrow.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I think I am going to have to call. My wife, daughter, and I are all life members and I haven't seen any ballots yet.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Yes for sure, have all their numbers ready to give them

Just found out that the last snail mail ballots go out April 6th. If you don't have it by the 13th call the 800 number quick and have your member card in front of you as they will need your number. Thanks yawl.

Just heard from a friend who just got his mail ballot. 21 days in US Mail ! ! ! ! ! If you haven't got yours call NOW ! ! ! ! !

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I sent my ballot in Friday. Lots of good names on the list and only two that I could not vote for. I also thought the recall question of Grover Nordquist was strange and after reading everything they had and looking a little more myself I voted against the recall.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

If you have not mailed today may be your last chance. They have to be there by May 1st. Thanks yawl.