Thread: Tennessee Bill Rejecting Gun Control Imposed By International Law or Treaty

Tennessee Bill Rejecting Gun Control Imposed By International Law or Treaty

“This bill prohibits any interference of [the right to keep and bear arms] by international treaty,” said Tennessee Rep. John Windle, who introduced the bill in January.
    HB2389 now moves on to Governor Bill Haslam’s desk. He must sign or veto the bill within 10 days of transmittal, or it becomes law without his signature.

If this bill passes, Tennessee will be shielded from the pesky, anti-second amendment UN Arms Trade Treaty which has been described by Gun Owners of America as part of a plan “to bring back the framework for a global gun control regime.”
    http://www.activistpost.com/2016/04/...or-treaty.html

Huzzah!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The last time the south tried to defend itself from unjust laws, Obama's favorite president sent waves of poorly trained immigrant conscripts to murder my ancestors and force them to kneel and kiss the ring of federal authority.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Funky you are right and we still have the laws to prove it.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

"I'd rather leave the Union with the Constitution, than stay in the Union without it"
    Attributed to Jefferson Davis.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"