Thread: Obama Announces More Gun Control Plans

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Obama Announces More Gun Control Plans

After today, it's all historical.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

We knew it was coming......and hilorack will continue it! VOTE
    I'm still wanting a definition of "common-sense.
    Dam

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So-called Smart Guns need to be first tested by the presidential secret service first, then the FBI, CIA, and every alphabet soup agency until they are sure that there are no issues, like a good hacker able to lock them out of their own firearms. If they can pass the initial anti-hacking test, then after 40 years of continuous service with zero issues, only then can they be offered to those of us who shall not be infringed, and only offered, not mandated.

Here is the standard line, delivered by the wannabee king himself: “ ' These common-sense steps are not going to prevent every tragedy, but what if they prevented even one?' Obama wrote in a Facebook post."

So according to King Barack, we need to ban cars "but what if they prevented even one?" We need to ban retention ponds as kids drown, just in case it prevented "even one".

We need to ban Barack H Obama.

Well said Knut., where is the petition to sign., a little late to say the least. Imagine if SCOTUS lets this man get buy on the illegal immigrant ruling in June and what damage he will do with his EO,s going out the door. I can only imagine how may areas he will apply his new found power too. Barack Joseph Stalin., has a certain ring to it.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Just as people find ways to make stolen and lost smart phones operational, they would be able to crack the smart guns and make rhem operational for unauthorized users also. Not to mention, many of us have enough gun knowledge to crack one open, install the mechanical parts in a new frame completely doing away with the computerized nonsense. A gun is a relatively simple tool. Won't be hard to get around the smart tech, just got to understand how a firearm operates.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

In the early 80s there were smart guns.
    A 1911 that could only be fired when the owner had a special ring on his finger.

Remember BO (something smells) is talking about guns that take batteries..... When you NEED your gun lets hope the batteries aren't dead.

BISHOP

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I like my stupid guns just fine.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

He states"These common-sense steps are not going to prevent every tragedy, but what if they prevented even one?"

To which I would ask him what if not releasing illegals with felony records prevents even one tragedy?

They want a technology that will allow guns to be disabled remotely by the government.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    We see the current wannabee king attempting to destroy our freedoms, and doing a pretty good job of it at that, then we complain, rightfully that the republican opposition is lost which if we are not careful, we will in our lifetimes see the loss of freedoms that our founders shed blood and some died for.

Like it or not, if we allow the wannabee king to be followed by a lying, cheating wannabee queen, we will see things that not too long ago we would not believe could happen in the now former land of the free home of the brave.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Every time i see this kind of stuff I just cringe and the blood pressure goes up! Nut is right if the psycho bitch gets in there then our way of life is going to change drastically! War is Coming People!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Well expect traditional "Dumb" guns to skyrocket in price like the FA weapons did. I know that I will not buy a smart gun no matter what. With that being said, I feel that most US citizens would follow suit with me and refuse to buy these smart guns which would practically kill the gun industry.