Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He went out Well!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    So voting for the lesser of the 2 evils again. We don't know what Trump is going to do. He says he is going to " Make America great again" but how? He supported the AWB. Will he change his tune if he becomes president?
    At the very least, if you don't trust him; there's a chance that he will not do anything pro or anti second amendment during his term. With Hillary, she's openly bragging about executive orders, another AWB, and everything else she can think of. She's campaigning openly about doing this.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Yep, I'm voting for Trump now. Not my ideal candidate, but way better than Clinton. The electoral votes of SC are guaranteed for Trump.

I could never like Cruz. He speeches were utterly robotic in cadence. He looked like a preadolescent who is yet to shave. Finally his downfall was stealing delegates from Trump. That turned him off to Indiana voters. Yet you can tell he was tops in his class at presidential candidate school. That however does not mean he would make a good commander and chief. He claimed to be anti establishment, yet in hindsight he is utterly establishment. Sorry, I cannot even vote for him again as a senator.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I am always getting amazed at the lack of good judgement by most people. The wheels are coming of society thanks to this lack of judgement.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    At the very least, if you don't trust him; there's a chance that he will not do anything pro or anti second amendment during his term. With Hillary, she's openly bragging about executive orders, another AWB, and everything else she can think of. She's campaigning openly about doing this.
    He has also stated that he will require the DOD to allow military members to practice the 2A. He is not great but he is not the same as Secretary Clinton.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12