Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He went out Well!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation He went out Well!

Ted Cruz called it Quits just now. We went out very well. It just happened on Fox. I watched Heidi the Whole time he spoke. Certainly not to see her Cry, but to see how well she held up during his Speech. She did well, obviously Fighting back Tears the whole time. I can see him as a Future President perhaps? but this was not his Time. Very well done Speech on his Part. He realized it was far more Important to stop the Whore of Babylon in November!
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 05-03-2016 at 07:48 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

I'm glad that Ted Cruz bowed out tonight. He's a good conservative, and I would love to see him again in the future. With that being said, I think it's time for everyone to unite behind Trump, and stop Hillary. You may not like him, but he's still better than Hillary. She must be stopped.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

I think he would make an excellent Supreme Court justice, and would like to see him nominated.
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

what was this about him in his speech saying he is not giving up the fight? Does this mean he is still going to be doing anti trump stuff? That means ultimately he will be helping hillary if he does.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    what was this about him in his speech saying he is not giving up the fight? Does this mean he is still going to be doing anti trump stuff? That means ultimately he will be helping hillary if he does.
    I think he meant that he was going to continue to fight for conservatism as a Senator, not that he was going to keep fighting Trump.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hatedbysheeple View Post
    I think he would make an excellent Supreme Court justice, and would like to see him nominated.
    Or the U.S. attorney general and see him go after the clinton gang

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I watched his speech of defeat and thought that if he had run his campaign using speeches that good Trump wouldn't have stood a chance. Cruz saved his best campaign speech for his last.

In other Indiana news, the old democrat man beat the wannabee queen!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Or the U.S. attorney general and see him go after the clinton gang
    Don't forget Obama and Holder!!!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I hate this. Oh well. Guess I'm a Trumpkin now. Sigh. Hold nose, pull lever.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I watched his speech of defeat and thought that if he had run his campaign using speeches that good Trump wouldn't have stood a chance. Cruz saved his best campaign speech for his last.

In other Indiana news, the old democrat man beat the wannabee queen!
    Cruz's biggest mistake was letting Trump pull him down to his level. The second biggest was accepting support from people that brought him down i.e. Beck, GOPe...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Why should I vote for Trump? To keep Hitlery out of the whitehouse? Try again. What makes "the Don" so great for this country?

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Cruz's biggest mistake was letting Trump pull him down to his level. The second biggest was accepting support from people that brought him down i.e. Beck, GOPe...
    Cruz's biggest mistake was NOT playing dirty and accepting endorsements from establishment Ftards like Lindsey Graham and Jeb Bush.
    Going into a boxing ring with pillows instead of gloves is a guarantee that you are going to get your ass beat. Cruz refused to wear gloves and didn't become vicious until the Indiana primaries. Way too late.
    Excepting those endorsements alone is what made him appear to be establishment which turned voters away.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Now, if only Kasich would stop be-clowning himself and also drop out.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    Why should I vote for Trump? To keep Hitlery out of the whitehouse? Try again. What makes "the Don" so great for this country?
    What makes The Don so great for this country is that a queen hillary presidency will lead to more firearm infringement. She is already bragging about executive actions against firearm owners. With hillary there is no doubt the second amendment shredding will continue. At least with The Don as president there is a chance the infringements won't get worse.

Cruz's biggest mistake was NOT playing dirty and accepting endorsements from establishment Ftards like Lindsey Graham and Jeb Bush.
    Going into a boxing ring with pillows instead of gloves is a guarantee that you are going to get your ass beat. Cruz refused to wear gloves and didn't become vicious until the Indiana primaries. Way too late.
    Excepting those endorsements alone is what made him appear to be establishment which turned voters away.
    The establishment Ftards as you put it ... hate Cruz and would rather hand the White House to her and the Dems than get behind a true conservitive like Cruz. He came into the Senate and didn't kiss their asses. This was a message to future new Senators that we will not tolerate you not kissing our powerful asses at high noon. Now we are going to see the end of the country possibly and I do believe the 2nd Amendment is going to be legislated out of existance by her left wing stuffed SCOTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Now, if only Kasich would stop be-clowning himself and also drop out.
    He de-clowned himself this afternoon about 6 months later than he should have. If Rubio who has 170 plus delegates and Kasich's 150 ish were in Cruz's total he'd be up around 900 delegates and would still have a shot. I wonder how much money The Donald paid him to keep running.

If he does nothing else he will end the open border with Mexico and the invasion of our country by illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    What makes The Don so great for this country is that a queen hillary presidency will lead to more firearm infringement. She is already bragging about executive actions against firearm owners. With hillary there is no doubt the second amendment shredding will continue. At least with The Don as president there is a chance the infringements won't get worse.
    So voting for the lesser of the 2 evils again. We don't know what Trump is going to do. He says he is going to " Make America great again" but how? He supported the AWB. Will he change his tune if he becomes president?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    The establishment Ftards as you put it ... hate Cruz and would rather hand the White House to her and the Dems than get behind a true conservitive like Cruz. He came into the Senate and didn't kiss their asses. This was a message to future new Senators that we will not tolerate you not kissing our powerful asses at high noon. Now we are going to see the end of the country possibly and I do believe the 2nd Amendment is going to be legislated out of existance by her left wing stuffed SCOTUS.
    I totally agree Shuetz.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    If he does nothing else he will end the open border with Mexico and the invasion of our country by illegals.
    He has also said on TV that he will say anything to get the votes. But I hope you are right. Shut the border, build a wall, initiate deportations on a monumental scale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast