Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Hillary Clinton Plans Executive Action to Exceed Obama on Gun Control

After today, it's all historical.

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Gee, who would think queen hillary would turn on firearm owners?

I keep telling people not to worry about honest people who own firearms as they are their own worst enemy. They would rather sit out an election, leading to clinton, or vote for a known unelectable third party person leading to a clinton victory. And then they would have the nerve to cry about the further destruction of the constitution and their rights.

Yep, firearm owners that will not hold their nose and vote for the republican candidate, however dreadful they are, are their own worst enemy. I really don't like Trump, but the idea of a queen hillary following up a king barack will just ensure the destruction of our hobby, and our freedoms.

Hillary plans executive action against firearm owners? No surprise here folks. So how about ensuring that it never happens and vote for the only person who can win against the beast.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Woman is bat shit crazy........if necessary, jump the fence and vote some one else in the white hut....for Gods sake...VOTE
    Dan

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Gee, who would think queen hillary would turn on firearm owners?

I keep telling people not to worry about honest people who own firearms as they are their own worst enemy. They would rather sit out an election, leading to clinton, or vote for a known unelectable third party person leading to a clinton victory. And then they would have the nerve to cry about the further destruction of the constitution and their rights.

Yep, firearm owners that will not hold their nose and vote for the republican candidate, however dreadful they are, are their own worst enemy. I really don't like Trump, but the idea of a queen hillary following up a king barack will just ensure the destruction of our hobby, and our freedoms.

Hillary plans executive action against firearm owners? No surprise here folks. So how about ensuring that it never happens and vote for the only person who can win against the beast.
    Voting third party means nothing. Your vote, my vote, the popes vote... they all hold the same weight. The weight of helium. Your vote is just telling the system what your $.02 is. It doesn't even help decide who is elected. The delegates get to vote and decide. Your vote, at best, gets taken under advisement, but I suspect is largely ignored.

My third party vote neither harms nor helps your candidate. This is why ai have no problem not holding my nose for the presidential election.

That said, if the wretched cunt has her way, the nallot box has failed for the last time. Put these fucking arms to good use and fight. What use is the second ammendment if nobody ia willing to bear arms to fight for it?
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Voting third party means nothing. Your vote, my vote, the popes vote... they all hold the same weight. The weight of helium. Your vote is just telling the system what your $.02 is. It doesn't even help decide who is elected. The delegates get to vote and decide. Your vote, at best, gets taken under advisement, but I suspect is largely ignored.

My third party vote neither harms nor helps your candidate. This is why ai have no problem not holding my nose for the presidential election.
    It is amazing how many people believe this. Your vote counts in that it tells the Electors in the Electoral College how to vote. Where people get confused is that the winner of the popular vote in each state except 2 (this is controlled by each state via law) gets all the electoral votes. Because the electoral votes are not distributed based on percentage of the vote obtained people think their vote does not count. They also think that their vote does not count as the winner of the popular vote nationwide will not necessarily win the election because of the electoral college. This is a protection provided by the Founders to account for smaller states so that they would not become subservient to the larger states and that the people would not become slaves of the cities. This website provides a quick explanation of how it works and why our individual votes are important and do count.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...toralworks.htm
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Just think of all the people who will throw away their vote on independent just because they don't like trump. Leading to the hildabeast winning her throne.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Just think of all the people who will throw away their vote on independent just because they don't like trump. Leading to the hildabeast winning her throne.
    And then they will cry like babies when she starts her reign of terror on firearm owners.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The Republic is dead. Voting is an unnecessary act of violence. Both candidates will be in support of policies that are immoral/unethical, and therefore will make my vote immoral/unethical.

FYI the administrative state never changes with elections, and those are the true policy makers. They have the general public argue over guns and abortion because those topics have no effect on the monetary income of our overlords and it makes us feel like we have some control when we really don't.

In regards to the value of my individual vote, my voting district will go Democrat and my state will go Republican no matter how I vote.

One more point: children will learn in schools whether or not they support communists or fascists, and are taught that any other option is not to be taken seriously. No amount of lobbying or campaigning for your chosen representative is going to change this. Collectivism has been driven into the minds of Americans from a young age and the only real choice given is whether you want a hyper-nationalist or a globalist form of crony capitalism.

Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 05-05-2016 at 12:20 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Or, you can do what my wife and I (and many of my friends) did and not send our daughter to public school. It was a sacrifice and to help fund this choice I went for about 14 years without buying a firearm or ammo. To maintain liberty and freedom takes all kinds of sacrifices.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I refuse to take a defeatist attitude concerning my country. I know that electing a dimocat as Pres. will further precipitate unwanted changes.

My state (MD) will probably end up going Dimocrat and supporting Hitlery, but she won't have my vote....PERIOD.

And, I will not guarantee that my vote is meaningless by going third party. That just dilutes my vote and helps Hitlery. I will not help Hitlery.

IF Hitlery does get elected, it won't be because of my vote.

My vote isn't FOR Trump (I was a Cruz supporter), it's AGAINST Hitlery. Since Cruz is out, the best I can do now is vote against Hitlery by voting for Trump.

In the end, he may have pulled the wool over our eyes, but I will still feel better by voting AGAINST Hitlery.

I would much rather deal with the Republican establishment than the Dimocratic establishment.

Democrat is a fancy word for Doom.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Or, you can do what my wife and I (and many of my friends) did and not send our daughter to public school. It was a sacrifice and to help fund this choice I went for about 14 years without buying a firearm or ammo. To maintain liberty and freedom takes all kinds of sacrifices.

Very good Itorlo. I have no doubts about your allegiance to the principals of liberty.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    You seem confused. It's not that I don't like him, it's thatI abhore him as much as I do Hillary. With either candidate America loses. Best case scenario if Hillary gets in and pulls all the stunts she wants, it gives license for those of us crazy enough to open fire and really vent our frustrations.
    With Trump... Best thing I can see coming from his presidency is further alienating conservatives enough to send them accross the bridge to a n existing party, or to form a new party that will stand on the principals the Republicans were supposed to.
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And then they will cry like babies when she starts her reign of terror on firearm owners.
    Au contraire... She, like trump, woulf serve to better fragment her respective party. She is the Trump of the Demonrats. Listening to those that I know personally, they think she is evil incarnate. Many of whom, would have voted for Rand, Kasich, or Cruz if she were to defeat Bernie Sanders. However, they are also very "Never Trump". Trump and Hillary: flip sides of the same coin.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    It is amazing how many people believe this. Your vote counts in that it tells the Electors in the Electoral College how to vote. Where people get confused is that the winner of the popular vote in each state except 2 (this is controlled by each state via law) gets all the electoral votes. Because the electoral votes are not distributed based on percentage of the vote obtained people think their vote does not count. They also think that their vote does not count as the winner of the popular vote nationwide will not necessarily win the election because of the electoral college. This is a protection provided by the Founders to account for smaller states so that they would not become subservient to the larger states and that the people would not become slaves of the cities. This website provides a quick explanation of how it works and why our individual votes are important and do count.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...toralworks.htm

I get so tired of trying to explain this. You said larger states v smaller states.

New York city claims as many people as the state of Ga. 10,000,000. So w/o this
    a city could nullify the vote of a entire state. But I believe that what has happened this election
    will drive some for a winner take all (popular) vote. Oh well.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I get so tired of trying to explain this. You said larger states v smaller states.

New York city claims as many people as the state of Ga. 10,000,000. So w/o this
    a city could nullify the vote of a entire state. But I believe that what has happened this election
    will drive some for a winner take all (popular) vote. Oh well.
    My explanation focused on the states but I touched on the issue of large cities by pointing out that the Electoral College prevents the cities making slaves of the rest of the people.

As for this changing, luckily the Founders put it into the Constitution and it takes 2/3 to change. I think enough people, though it may be less than 50%, will continue to understand the necessity for this and the protection it provides to prevent it from ever being amended out of the Constitution. I will admit that it was only within the last 10-15 years that I finally understood why the Electoral College is so important, and in my view, essential to our freedom and liberty.

NRA Endowment Member