Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Makes “Terrifying” Discovery in Puddle. Immediately Calls Police. Local Press Responds.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Man Makes “Terrifying” Discovery in Puddle. Immediately Calls Police. Local Press Responds.

http://controversialtimes.com/news/m...ress-responds/

From the people who just recently voted in a muzzie mayor. Hopefully this sort of retarded shit stays over there in england.

The local police and local media responded after a man made a startling discovery outside of his music shop. According to the York Press, Tim Stark was unloading items in front of his shop when he saw something in a puddle back in 2011 in Fossgate, England.

It turned out the object was a .22 caliber round. Stark immediately called the local police and local media, both of whom responded. The local press even sent a staff photographer to

According to local media (who sent a reporter to cover this story):

“I have no idea what it was doing there,” he said.

A police spokesman said the bullet had been put into safe storage, and confirmed it was not thought to be connected with any incident currently under investigation.

It’s a good thing it wasn’t connected to any investigations, you know, seeing as how it was an unfired bullet which has obviously never done anything except exist.
    Last edited by rci2950; 05-07-2016 at 02:04 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

He looks like a real hero type. Very rugged. Very afraid of a unfired .22 round in a puddle. Who knows how long it would have taken for that bullet to explode and kill everyone within a unspecified distance.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

too bad it wasn't an IED or 155 filled with Sarin gas.

faggot
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

OMG. The horror of it all. I can only imagine how this traumatic event has scarred him for life. He'll have nightmares for years to come now.

Someone's gotta pay for this travesty. I hope the gov't can get him into some sort of program to alleviate his pain.

This is truly a horrific event.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

He probably made the puddle after he found the bullet
    big weeny
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

I hope the local police turned the bullet over to Scotland Yard for analysis. Obviously, someone there still has an unregistered gun and that is terrifying in itself. I don't know how people can sleep at night knowing that someone didn't turn in their gun when they were all confiscated by the government. That, alone, is downright un-British...

I know I'd have a hard time sleeping if that happened here. Oh, my....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

This is what the left wants here. Pussies one and all.

Why was the story rehashed is my question. He found it 5 years ago so it must be an attempt
    at something. Hell my wife and were riding bikes a few weeks ago when she said look.
    I did, it was 2 12 gage rounds laying in the curb, I picked them up brought them home.
    They looked fine and are now with the other shot shells.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Why was the story rehashed is my question. He found it 5 years ago so it must be an attempt
    at something. Hell my wife and were riding bikes a few weeks ago when she said look.
    I did, it was 2 12 gage rounds laying in the curb, I picked them up brought them home.
    They looked fine and are now with the other shot shells.
    In Britain, you would have been held up for ridicule, and probably, prosecuted for what you did. Don't you feel some sort of guilt? After all, what you found is far more dangerous than a .22 RF bullet.

You should have called the police and local TV station. They might have sent a SWAT team to secure the area and make sure everything was safe...

Damn, you are truly a brave person for actually putting yourself in so much danger by even touching those shells, not to mention picking them up.

British subjects, everywhere, hate you for not drawing any more attention to this.

Freedom isn't free.

The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to believe that Tim Stark planted this bullet and called the police and media, just to get his moment of fame.

If you look at the photo of him, he looks like he's proud of what he did (turning the bullet in to the police), PLUS he called the local papers so they could publicize what he'd "discovered."

And, why didn't someone else see the bullet lying in the puddle? The background looks like it's an urban area and a lot of people would have been walking by that very same puddle.

A lot of this just doesn't add up. Most people, if they were really concerned about the "safety" issue, would have just picked the bullet up and thrown it away, not thinking any more about it.

Rather than a "hero" (by British standards), he's, probably, nothing more than an attention whore trying to make himself look like some sort of savior of the people.

This article is more suited to the National Inquirer, rather than a "legitimate" newspaper.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    In Britain, you would have been held up for ridicule, and probably, prosecuted for what you did. Don't you feel some sort of guilt? After all, what you found is far more dangerous than a .22 RF bullet.

You should have called the police and local TV station. They might have sent a SWAT team to secure the area and make sure everything was safe...

Damn, you are truly a brave person for actually putting yourself in so much danger by even touching those shells, not to mention picking them up.

British subjects, everywhere, hate you for not drawing any more attention to this.
    No I don't feel guilt and I put them in my pocket and we keep riding!!
    Well maybe a little shame for not calling London and having them send over some people.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    No I don't feel guilt and I put them in my pocket and we keep riding!!
    Well maybe a little shame for not calling London and having them send over some people.
    Hummm, I wonder if the Brady Bunch, or the Bloomberg bunch, would have come if you'd have called them? After all, we couldn't have any chillins getting a hold of those. Gotta protects the chillins.

Freedom isn't free.

lets try it. toss one individual 30 cal projectile on the ground in front of a trendy coffee shop and then order a coffee and watch the drama unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    lets try it. toss one individual 30 cal projectile on the ground in front of a trendy coffee shop and then order a coffee and watch the drama unfold.
    In some cities, that would start a panic...

Freedom isn't free.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    This is what the left wants here. Pussies one and all.

Proud pussies that think of themselves as being righteous and tough.

All I can think to call this guy is a dick head. His head even looks like a literal dick head.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    In the photo of him, he tries to look proud of himself for saving the city from a disaster of potential nuclear proportions, but instead it looks like the perfect photo for the words to be added. "I am a moron".

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    In some cities, that would start a panic...
    In DC it would be illegal to pick it up any ammunition that does not belong to a gun you are registered to own at it is considered evidence of you owning an unregistered firearm.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    In DC it would be illegal to pick it up any ammunition that does not belong to a gun you are registered to own at it is considered evidence of you owning an unregistered firearm.
    what a mess that would be. I probably have at least one round of every calibre i have come across somewhere in this house...

I knew this was going to be a "girly man finds .22 rimfire bullet" story when I saw the the thread title.

But real men have Cricket to play.

be the heat..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast