Thread: Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy

Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

The scheme involves super-sizing vouchers to help urban poor afford higher rents in pricey areas, such as Westchester County, while assigning them government real-estate agents called “mobility counselors” to secure housing in the exurbs.

Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

It’s all part of a grand scheme to forcibly desegregate inner cities and integrate the outer suburbs.

Anticipating NIMBY resistance, Castro last month threatened to sue suburban landlords for discrimination if they refuse even Section 8 tenants with criminal records. And last year, he implemented a powerful new regulation — “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” — that pressures all suburban counties taking federal grant money to change local zoning laws to build more low-income housing (landlords of such properties are required to accept Section 8 vouchers).
    http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-...-less-wealthy/

Hopefully the Donald will address this wrong speedily, if not, Hillary will expand it to even greater evils. That is, if 0bama doesn't find a way to stay in power, I read a deal yesterday that at one of his latest public appearances the crowd was chanting "four more years".
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

All the while, Obama and his family live in highly restricted, gated estates, far away from the cesspool he's creating.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Hell, City of Denver has been doing this for years...."get em outta the ghetto".....
    Dan

City bond money purchased 'Bank Owned' homes then put the 8's in them....Columbine West was a damn good upscale neighborhood.....now, it is a kevlar zone......I got out of it!
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 05-09-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I've already lived in a neighborhood where this occurs. They bring with them so much bad. Bikes disappear from yards. Cars are broken into. Hopefully he doesn't have his eye on the country areas as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I've already lived in a neighborhood where this occurs. They bring with them so much bad. Bikes disappear from yards. Cars are broken into. Hopefully he doesn't have his eye on the country areas as well.
    I doubt he does. The rural areas just aren't profitable enough for Amish Yutes to make a living. Not enough bikes to steal, not enough people to mug, not enough people to sell drugs to, very few cars to break into, too many big dogs running loose on peoples' properties, AND most homeowners have guns and know how to use them. In most areas, the police aren't needed except to fill out a report on whatever dead bodies they can find.

Nope, definitely not worth the hassle.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Too far from welfare office and not enough check cashing/payday advance same as cash loan, check into gold, liquor stores, smoke shops, and cell phone accessory stores in rural areas for "some folks"

A lot of city dwellers consider concrete superior to prairies and farmland, fortunately. This will hinder all but those intent on actually invading peaceful regions and converting them into blight.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    A lot of city dwellers consider concrete superior to prairies and farmland, fortunately. This will hinder all but those intent on actually invading peaceful regions and converting them into blight.
    Perfect description of Obama's administration and agenda.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

The Blacks that I know that live in the suburbs won't tolerate the gangbanger thug life style of inner-city blacks. Think Sheriff Clark. They moved their families away from the city to raise their children in a safe environment which happens to be mostly white.

In my old middle class neighborhood (after the Section 8 types moved in) I would have to always keep my garage door closed. The kids apparently saw no issue with wandering around in someone else's garage uninvited. Also, on the street next to mine they set up a basketball hoop in the street which resulted in a large number of youths giving you a semi-hostile look as they slowly moved out of the street (after a short delay) as you drove by. Then I would see the occasional thug walking a pit bull by my house as they cased the neighborhood. I voted with my feet so to speak. Now the nearest neighbor is 400 yards away. I wouldn't worry about country areas. A lot of the Obama types suffer from agoraphobia in this environment.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    All the while, Obama and his family live in highly restricted, gated estates, far away from the cesspool he's creating.
    His place in Chicago is not a gated estate, it's just a fancy house in the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    His place in Chicago is not a gated estate, it's just a fancy house in the hood.
    I think his house in the DC area is...at least, it's almost impossible for the "average" peon to be allowed entrance to.

Freedom isn't free.