Thread: Heads up ... DSA RPD on GunBroker

Heads up ... DSA RPD on GunBroker

Not mine & no connection to the seller but I've been seeing it re-list for at least a couple months

Now it's a penny start, no reserve ... I'd like it but I'm having problems feeding the 1 I've got!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=559629332

I'd want t see a live fire vid before I bought it.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Its probably got issues reason it keeps popping back up for sale.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    I'd want t see a live fire vid before I bought it.
    You could always email the guy and ask for one ... I know what your saying, it may be "issues" like rci2950 suspects ... or it could be they guy is tired of looking at it or just needs cash.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Its probably got issues reason it keeps popping back up for sale.
    Its the same seller, and its probably just set up to auto-relist ... I think the first time I saw it, it was priced like $4200 the last time I noticed it, it had a starting bid of $2750

Since buying my Ares Defense Belt-Fed AR upper I've learned a couple things about Belt-feds ...

1. They really aren't that much fun in Semi-Auto (this really didn't bother me as I have an M16)
    2. Linking ammo is a pain in the ass ... or really expensive to buy pre-linked
    3. In full auto they are expensive to feed ... I've got a video some where and I go through 100 rounds in just over 30 seconds.
    4. While it does have a cool factor, you can buy about 15 beta mags (at 100 rounds each) for what one of these costs.
    5. You can slap in a new Beta-Mag much faster than it takes to slap in a new belt
    6. With a Beta-Mag, there are no links to pick up ... because as far as I know, only the military doesn't have to worry about re-using them or how much they cost.