Thread: Egypt Air flight MS804 goes missing.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Egypt Air flight MS804 goes missing.

So tragic. I cannot imagine what that feels like.

I am waiting for Obama to lecture us about not lumping all muslims together as terrorists.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Withholding judgement but where the plane went down is suspicious. Based on radar reports on how the plane went down, structural failure is a possibility, but with no emergency call from the cockpit, the president's protected group does sound like a reasonable guess.

Just read a link on Foxnews that I will not link to since my anti-virus warned against it, said that US spy satellites did not record an explosion in the area at the time the plane went down. Of course that does not rule out the pilots getting boxcuttered.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah I heard that report also. Another thing I heard while streaming KFI out of L.A. was that the Paris DeGaul airport has recently fired 70 employees with links to terror groups. Not 7, 70.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I heard on my way into work that they have now found the crash site. No plane but debris so they should find the plane soon then we can know for sure what happened. From what little we know I am expecting to be told it was a terrorist attack.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Go to any airport in this country and you will find a large population of muslim africans working there. Here in Denver, you wouldn't believe the number of Somalis at DIA.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Go to any airport in this country and you will find a large population of muslim africans working there. Here in Denver, you wouldn't believe the number of Somalis at DIA.
    How true!!!!
    Dan

Young Muslim woman trolls anti-Muslim demo with defiant selfies
    http://mashable.com/2016/05/20/zakia.../#FhXq_kvgcOq9

London's new mayor calls Trump 'ignorant,' says Muslims are not 'bad people'
    http://www.businessinsider.com/londo...muslims-2016-5

Egypt finds human remains and belongings from plane crash at sea
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eg...-idUSKCN0YA08W

Truth speaks for itself.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Fox News was reporting smoke residue found on the debris recovered so far this morning. Also something about a bathroom outside the cockpit having or showing signs of fire. Bet some muslim fuck put a bomb in the shitter right behind the cockpit.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    There are confirmed reports of the automatic in flight sensors reporting smoke in a forward avionics bay which is where the main flight computer resides, and smoke around various cockpit windows.

The beauty of the computer controlled aircraft is that if the computer fails, gravity wins. Just my ideas just because I am a licensed aircraft mechanic, computers flying the aircraft are wonderful until they fail. So far we have been lucky and no flight control computer has failed, but it does seem like this might be a first.

To add, although it could be a true in-flight equipment failure, we still can't rule out that it wasn't a deliberate failure.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    There are confirmed reports of the automatic in flight sensors reporting smoke in a forward avionics bay which is where the main flight computer resides, and smoke around various cockpit windows.

The beauty of the computer controlled aircraft is that if the computer fails, gravity wins. Just my ideas just because I am a licensed aircraft mechanic, computers flying the aircraft are wonderful until they fail. So far we have been lucky and no flight control computer has failed, but it does seem like this might be a first.

To add, although it could be a true in-flight equipment failure, we still can't rule out that it wasn't a deliberate failure.
    I tune into hfdl routinely, using a remote sdr located in the Netherlands;
    http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
    Tune the sdr to the frequency you want to listen to and then fire up your hfdl app and start copying acars.
    Being where the ac was when it went down, over the ocean, they would have been using hf acars, hfdl, rather than the vhf acars used over Europe.
    You can get the Bahrain hfdl region easily from this sdr as it's not too far via hf from Bahrain - I also assume the ac would be logged into Bahrain hfdl as that would make sense considering where the ac was flying from and to. When the sdr is in darkness you can get stateside coverage, as in Riverhead NY hfdl. If I had been paying attention at the time I would have caught the hfdl data in person. The hfdl data set from the ac I read noted the progressive reporting of smoke in certain sectors of the ac, and from one failed computerised system to another till hfdl failure.

For more on hfdl;
    http://www.kloth.net/radio/hfdl-monitoring.php
    http://monitor-post.blogspot.com/p/h...equencies.html
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 05-21-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

it was most likely a plane full of muslims...
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post

Those are the primary victims of Islamic terror (and US foreign policy makers like Hillary).
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

There are reports this morning they found the flight recorders. It did not say they retrieved them, just located them.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Most of the passengers were Egyptians, and about 1 in 10 citizens are coptic christians in Egypt. But should come as no surprise that most of the victims of muslim violence are muslim.