Thread: Obama Says Americans Having Guns is Worse Than Islamic Terrorism!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Angry Obama Says Americans Having Guns is Worse Than Islamic Terrorism!

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

You can't expect an enemy of patriotic Americans to defend and support the US constitution.

Every Deadly Radical Islamist Attack That Has Happened on American Soil Since Obama Took Office
    http://endingthefed.com/every-deadly...ok-office.html
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-15-2016 at 12:24 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So King Barack thinks my constitutionally legal as well as the new ATF second amendment legal firearms are worse than Islalmic terrorism? So far the death toll from my semi-autos stands at ZERO. Compare this to the Islamic terroist non-firearm use of the Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft with a death toll of over 3000!!!!!

Dear King Barack, your agenda is starting to become more obvious. Please do the right thing and even though you still have a few months left to totally destroy the only country in the history of mankind that was set up so that the people rule the government, turn control over to Mr. Biden and leave!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So King Barack thinks my constitutionally legal as well as the new ATF second amendment legal firearms are worse than Islalmic terrorism? So far the death toll from my semi-autos stands at ZERO. Compare this to the Islamic terroist non-firearm use of the Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft with a death toll of over 3000!!!!!

Dear King Barack, your agenda is starting to become more obvious. Please do the right thing and even though you still have a few months left to totally destroy the only country in the history of mankind that was set up so that the people rule the government, turn control over to Mr. Biden and leave!
    OMG, NO! Take Idiot Joe with you!!!!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Really? Kinda seems to me as if Muslims have done more harm than any other maniacs in the last 20 years. (and doctors, drunk drivers, etc.)
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

As sure as shit stinks, I am not surprised that this muzzie commie turd would think and say something like that.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I am starting to think it is part of the plan. After learning that the State department called off the investigation on the mosque this asswipe came from, shortly before he went off and killed those people.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38