Thread: Leftists “Not Sad” About 2-Year-Old Boy Killed by Alligator Because He’s White

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Leftists “Not Sad” About 2-Year-Old Boy Killed by Alligator Because He’s White

http://www.infowars.com/leftists-not...use-hes-white/

Leftists and feminists took to Twitter to express the fact that they were “not sad” about a 2-year-old boy being killed by an alligator at a Disney resort in Florida because he was white.

Instead of recognizing the horrible tragedy for what it was, social justice warriors felt the need to inject their demented obsession with identity politics into the story.

I'm so finished with white men's entitlement lately that I'm really not sad about a 2yo being eaten by a gator bc his daddy ignored signs.

— Brienne of Snarth?? (@femme_esq) June 15, 2016

Feminist Brienne of Snarth, who has over 12,000 followers, said that she wasn’t upset about the boy’s death because he was white, commenting, “I’m so finished with white men’s entitlement lately that I’m really not sad about a 2yo being eaten by a gator bc his daddy ignored signs.”

Self-described feminist and Salon contributor Marcie Bianco felt it was necessary to take a swipe at the parents who bravely waded into the water to try and save their baby boy, expressing her annoyance that they aren’t being investigated by authorities.

She deleted it, but the Internet never forgets. pic.twitter.com/8H67ASH6Nj

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) June 15, 2016

Journalist Stacey Patton seemed to be more upset about the parents not getting death threats than the dead kid.

Where are the petitions, calls to investigate, and death threats for the white parents whose kid got snatched by a gator in a NO SWIM zone?

— Stacey Patton (@DrStaceyPatton) June 15, 2016

Another African-American individual felt the need to make a sick joke based on the victim’s race.

Only really the Gator didn't eat him is because he was white and unseasoned. https://t.co/txkTRmfSNY

— Christian Dior (@ilovecrob) June 15, 2016

Others found the idea of the white kid getting eaten funny.

so some white kid got ate by a gator? lol

— Metal Fingers (@sickmanuel) June 15, 2016

Another user called for the parents to be arrested.

Are the white parents going to be arrested because the gator snatched their unsupervised 2 yo son #disneygatorattack white

— Indomitable2 (@Magnificent869) June 15, 2016

A user named Jon Davis thought the boy’s death was “karma” for his claim that “White savages routinely used black babies as gator bait.”

White savages routinely used black babies as gator bait. The #DisneyGatorAttack looks like karma for that ass.

— Jon Davis (@antipaleskin) June 15, 2016

Another accused the parents of deliberately killing the boy.

white folks kill they baby and blame a gator

— lil.forestfire (@SmoDillinger) June 15, 2016

Recall that in the aftermath of last month’s incident where a 3-year-old boy fell into a gorilla enclosure at a Cincinnati zoo, leftists were irate, complaining that the the zoo’s 17-year-old male western lowland gorilla, Harambe, would not have been shot dead if the boy was black.

Except the boy was black.

Will leftists, feminists and social justice warriors stop at nothing to turn every single tragic event into a stolen affirmation for their warped dogma?

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter: Follow @PrisonPlanet

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

From the above article:

"I'm so finished with white men's entitlement lately that I'm really not sad about a 2yo being eaten by a gator bc his daddy ignored signs."

— Brienne of Snarth?? (@femme_esq) June 15, 2016

I'm guessing she would have been upset if the gator had killed a black boy because his father couldn't read the signs? (Assuming the black kid would have had a father...)

Some people are just downright heartless and too bigoted to even care.
    Last edited by alismith; 06-15-2016 at 07:33 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars