Thread: Japan is smart ... even under intense, pressure, esp from the US, they won't take Muslim Refugees...

Japan is smart ... even under intense, pressure, esp from the US, they won't take Muslim Refugees...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...an-refugees-in

Hmmmm. "Taking care of your own, BEFORE taking in thousands of Muslims who WON'T assimilate to your culture?" Looking after your own citizens is what political leaders are SUPPOSED TO DO!. Too bad we in the U.S. have a leader who not only sides with the Muslims on nearly all issues, he is actively trying to fast track as many refugees as possible before he leaves office.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

A very wise stance on their part.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Japan is and has always been one of if not the most racist countries in the world, trying to maintain the purity of their culture.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Japan is and has always been one of if not the most racist countries in the world, trying to maintain the purity of their culture.
    You talk like that's a BAD thing.

News flash. I live in Mexifornia. More and more illegals move here all the day and tons of gangs come with them. I just LOVE having immigrants come here and expect US to adjust to their culture and not the other way around.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

They are also arrogant and superstitous on the whole as a people. Individuals not as much so. Regardless of that they have the right idea, leave the Muzzies in Muzzie land. Obama and the European political leaders don't get a simple fact. You can not take a person raised up to think like a 7th century pedophile citizen and inject them into the 21st century and expect them to have the same morals and sensibilities as we do.

The thing that makes me go WTF the most is how women back demcrat pro muslim policies. They don't seem to have a clue that if Islam takes over their days of; driving, burning bras, talking back to a man are done. They'll be wearing sacks over their head and have zero freedom to do just about anything.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 06-17-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

This is why there is no terrorism in Japan from muzzies. They strictly control any Islamics enetering their country and how they can worship in their country.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

It is the Code of the Bushido! The Samurai Class, The Cry of the Warrior! as the Klingons would say! However the Modern Japanese Kid is a far Cry from the Imperial Japanese Army of WW2. I did think it was good of them to show Honor to the 11th Airborne Division when they landed in Tokyo,(Yes it was the U.S. Army that Landed on Japan, not those damn Jarheads! As the Truck Convoy is moving out, they see Japanese Soldiers on Guard, facing the other way! The reason they later learn, is not out of Spite, but Honor! The I.J.A. felt that as they had lost to us, they were not fit to look us in the Eye!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

From what I've read, the common kid in Japan had much more in common with the emperor than he did with Tojo and the rest who desired war.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

There are people of Korean heritage living in Japan who've lived there for 100 years and more, and they still are not considered to be Japanese.
    I'm not sure but I think they aren't even citizens of Japan.

I read a good article the other day that made the point that contrary to the Progressive Transnationalist (Tranzies) claim, multiculturalism and diversity are in fact the greatest cause of violence and hatred in the world.
    These beloved of the Left ideas cause people to separate and hate each other.
    The Left hates the idea of the American mixing bowl and want a multicultural "salad bowl, where each group is separate with each having it's own benefits and set-asides, and especially it's own Democrat group leader ala Al Sharpton who speaks for them and directs them.

Look at any country in history where two or more languages are spoken and you see strife and violence.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...an-refugees-in

Hmmmm. "Taking care of your own, BEFORE taking in thousands of Muslims who WON'T assimilate to your culture?" Looking after your own citizens is what political leaders are SUPPOSED TO DO!. Too bad we in the U.S. have a leader who not only sides with the Muslims on nearly all issues, he is actively trying to fast track as many refugees as possible before he leaves office.

As soon as Trump gets in, things will change.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

What's wrong with that? How many times have WE complained that foreigners try to convert us to THEIR culture rather than assimilating and becoming Americans?

I'll bet the Japanese don't have to "Press 1 for Japanese" on their phones!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

How many of you remember seeing a speech Teddy Roosevelt gave over 100 years ago about being an "American"?
    The gist of it was that if you're "hyphenated", you aren't an American. There is no Japanese-American, African-American, Irish-American, Italian-American, etc. There is only "American" and you can't split your loyalties or you have none.
    Sure you can be an American of Irish/African/Japanese ancestry but you are, first and foremost, an American.
    Accept no substitute.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    It is the Code of the Bushido! The Samurai Class, The Cry of the Warrior! as the Klingons would say! However the Modern Japanese Kid is a far Cry from the Imperial Japanese Army of WW2. I did think it was good of them to show Honor to the 11th Airborne Division when they landed in Tokyo,(Yes it was the U.S. Army that Landed on Japan, not those damn Jarheads! As the Truck Convoy is moving out, they see Japanese Soldiers on Guard, facing the other way! The reason they later learn, is not out of Spite, but Honor! The I.J.A. felt that as they had lost to us, they were not fit to look us in the Eye!
    But the first actual attack by US military personnel on Japanese soil was carried out by submariners who blew up a train carrying Japanese troops!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I was referring to after the War Ended. When the 11th Airborne Div. and other Units came into Occupy Japan.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    I was referring to after the War Ended. When the 11th Airborne Div. and other Units came into Occupy Japan.
    I knew as no real fighting happened in Japan except for this one incursion. It is just a cool story and your post reminded me of it.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member