Thread: Fake Ultrafire Flashlights?

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Fake Ultrafire Flashlights?

I saw an add on facebook and ordered several hats for the wife and two "Ultrafire" XML-T6 CE 3000 LUM LED flashlights. They came in, the hats were lightweight junk, but the flashlights LOOKED GOOD. Well built and finished. Now the bad, there were no rechargeable batteries, no AAA adaptor, no charger and no instructions...

I found this site that says there are numbers of fakes out there: http://www.ultrafire-shop.net/page3.php

Anyone else run into this? C batteries are too large and AA are too small. I'm not sure what batteries the things take... The website above shows they version of the lights with a adaptor tube for use with rechargeable batteries and an multi-adaptor to use AAA batteries. I'm simply not sure what this takes...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

do they take that adaptor that holds 3 aaa's ,rounded triangle looking thing.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

The real ones do, these didn't come with that part...

The wife says she tried a set up of 3 AAA's at a store she checked for batteries and the 3 AAA set up will not fit into the tube.
    Last edited by El Laton Caliente; 06-20-2016 at 01:07 PM.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Do they fit cr123s?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Do they fit cr123s?
    I thought I had some in the pantry, but I guess we are out. I'll have to try them.

The Interstate 18650 fit. 3.7v rechargeable. Now I have to find a charger.