Thread: Brexit. Britain voted to leave

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Brexit. Britain voted to leave

I guess according to the media over 51% of Britain is racists. They have taken their country back. This is a stake through the heart of EU globalization. Now lets watch the MSM twist the narrative to fit the outcome of this referendum.

Rule, Britannia!
    Last edited by rci2950; 06-24-2016 at 02:08 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Well Done! Perhaps, the Sun has not yet set on the British Empire! It will be a long Road back.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Next they need to round up and pull all the muslims passports and then ship them back to the ME.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Good for them. Maybe one day they will enjoy the same freedoms we do and many we currently don't. Way to stand up for your sovereignty U.K.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I am actually happy for them. Hopefully they will get a PM with some balls who can continue to lead them in the right direction once cry-baby Cameron voluntarily leaves.

Yesterday's vote is actually motivating other countries (France, Netherlands) to hold similar votes.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

EU pulled the fangs on the British Lion......guess they left the balls on....congratulations.
    Dan

Thumbs up for the Brits, apparently they have had enough. Interesting that the youth voted against leaving while the older (experienced) voters said GTFO.

The other day I heard a female talking head on NPR refer to the people that live there as citizens? One of those college babes that start a sentence with...Well, I think, I mean....you know.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Good show. Jolly good show.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I am actually happy for them. Hopefully they will get a PM with some balls who can continue to lead them in the right direction once cry-baby Cameron voluntarily leaves.

Yesterday's vote is actually motivating other countries (France, Netherlands) to hold similar votes.
    Good, I actually hope that this starts a domino effect and that many other countries will start leaving the EU too.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Looks like the better half of the Brits are tired of being ruled by the elitist class. And of course King Barack gets in front of the camera crying about how stupid the British are for wanting freedom, proving once again his agenda for subjugating the land of the free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yes but only 51% voters, that in itself is scary. Pussification almost complete.....I like to think Obama putting his two cents in helped a couple points.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Yes but only 51% voters, that in itself is scary. Pussification almost complete.....I like to think Obama putting his two cents in helped a couple points.
    I look at the percentage as a last ditch effort to get out while there was still a majority of people with some sort of brain power left. If they had waited longer they may have lost that 1% edge they had.

"Just in the nick of time" is a closer description of this vote.

I hope when the time comes to clean up all the mess Hussein Obama has gotten us into, we will still have a majority of "brain-powered people" left to get us out of it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I was thinking, the other day, that this is a lot like Trump winning the Repub nomination (at least he's set to win it).

With Trump, there are a lot of people who don't want his to get the nomination, even Repubs. They are threatening to do some pretty underhanded stuff to try to ensure he doesn't get it.

Is there a similar situation with Brexit? It was such a narrow victory. Are there some groups, over there, who don't want this to happen? Will they try to turn this vote around? If so, how could they do it?

The similarities between Trumps nomination opposition and the Brexit vote opposition are close....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Lol the bbc aired a video of some polling woman obviously erasing the vote in front of her and changing it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Lol the bbc aired a video of some polling woman obviously erasing the vote in front of her and changing it.
    Was it changed to leave or stay?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member