Thread: California at it Again, Outlawing Things that Were Legal

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

California at it Again, Outlawing Things that Were Legal

California is doing its best to make law abiding citizens criminals. They have just outlawed all "high capacity" magazines that were legal to own before. Granted, there were not many. If you owned them before they first outlawed them you could keep them but you could not bring in new ones. Now, even those legally owned magazines are illegal and must be turned in. And if you own a semi-auto rifle with the evil features that make them so much deadlier you have to register them. This way, in a few years when California outlaws semi-auto rifles they can track you down as well. This is why I will do my best to never go back to California.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cal...cid=spartanntp
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

yep, anyone in a free state need a mechanical engineer with about 10 years design, calculation, integration and manufacturing experience?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

So, once these laws take effect, it will be, virtually, impossible for anyone to use a firearm to kill, or rob, anyone else, thus, making CA the safest state in the US. Based on this, IF someone uses a so-called assault weapon, then the state should be held liable for all crimes committed by the weapon-wielding felons.

IF they are claiming that CA is going to be much safer with these laws in place, then once those laws take effect, people should be much safer, no matter where they go or what they do.

Based on the fact that businesses can be sued for safety violations that occur on their property, then the state should be held to the same standards.

The next time someone uses a firearm to rob or kill someone else, then the victim's family members should mount all kinds of lawsuits against the state, especially those whose names appear on the laws that didn't prevent that act, while claiming those laws would prevent that action.

It's time to use the courts to defend our rights, rather than have them used against us.

p.s. I know that states can't be sued by private individuals, but if minority groups can do it,then it's time gun-rights groups follow suit. It's go to start somewhere, it may as well be here.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    So, once these laws take effect, it will be, virtually, impossible for anyone to use a firearm to kill, or rob, anyone else, thus, making CA the safest state in the US. Based on this, IF someone uses a so-called assault weapon, then the state should be held liable for all crimes committed by the weapon-wielding felons.

IF they are claiming that CA is going to be much safer with these laws in place, then once those laws take effect, people should be much safer, no matter where they go or what they do.

Based on the fact that businesses can be sued for safety violations that occur on their property, then the state should be held to the same standards.

The next time someone uses a firearm to rob or kill someone else, then the victim's family members should mount all kinds of lawsuits against the state, especially those whose names appear on the laws that didn't prevent that act, while claiming those laws would prevent that action.

It's time to use the courts to defend our rights, rather than have them used against us.

p.s. I know that states can't be sued by private individuals, but if minority groups can do it,then it's time gun-rights groups follow suit. It's go to start somewhere, it may as well be here.

libs have stacked the courts in this state against us.

This is a warning to everyone in the other 49 states. this is a preview of what is in store for you if Hillary is elected and can appoint a few supreme court justices. Hold you nose and vote for Trump or kiss RKBA goodbye.