Thread: California gun owners vow non compliance on a scale hither previously unseen.....

California gun owners vow non compliance on a scale hither previously unseen.....

Don't know if you guys remember when the city of Los Angeles BANNED possession of high caps retroactively a few years ago. Well it turns out that all the gun stores AND the movie prop houses which rent guns and magazines are located OUTSIDE of L.A. proper and are in Glendale or Burbank (which apparently welcomes gun related businesses). Of course I don't see the cops arresting all those movie and TV actors for filming scenes WITHIN Los Angeles, they'd look like total idiots, but of course we know, the laws are for punishing 'the little guy' not the movie stars.

I was told by a friend in the LAPD that out of an estimated 8 MILLION gun owners (out of a state population of 38 million) in the entire Southern California region, only ONE GUY turned his now banned high cap magazines into the police (for the Los Angeles ban). So the cops got eight (8) magazines. Boy so nice to know that the streets are safer without that lone naive fool turning his legally owned magazines into the cops.

It is estimated that nearly NO ONE will comply with the laws. Otherwise straight as an arrow guys who comply with the most ridiculous laws in past years, have had it. A lot of the cops in CA had declared on social media that unless they're using it as an enhancement while busting a really bad character, like a gang member wanted for murder and the like, they won't enforce it against regular people.

What the media is NOT saying is just how many rank and file COPS won't enforce these laws (quietly for fear of losing their jobs). Also alot of the Sheriffs have openly condemned the gun bans.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article87414902.html

Don't get fooled by the downplaying of the non compliance by the MEDIA. Every forum, every group is buzzing with rage and talks of total non compliance.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 07-04-2016 at 12:05 AM.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Hmm.This pleases me.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Right now, non-compliance is the way to go.

But, there will always be that lone wolf police officer who will diligently follow the law, and the gun owner will be made an example of in the news and courts to send a message to the rest of those who continue to ignore these laws.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

There are so many guns being sold. I would hate to try to round them up.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I'm still looking for a reason to put my 5own and 7mmthe carbide drill bits. Noncomply like it's 1934.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Don't get fooled by the downplaying of the non compliance by the MEDIA. Every forum, every group is buzzing with rage and talks of total non compliance.

In New York, Gov. Cuomo proudly (lied) and said the compliance rate for the "Safe" act was over 90 percent and it was showing in reduced crime.

The truth: A tad less than FIVE percent of NY gun owners complied and "gun crime" was not affected at all.

Connecticut and their recent unconstitutional ban has seen a similarly low compliance rate.

Looks like California gun owners are doing just as well.

BRAVO! To all of you. NEVER COMPLY! NEVER SURRENDER!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    I'm still looking for a reason to put my 5own and 7mmthe carbide drill bits. Noncomply like it's 1934.

I've got 5mm and 6mm carbide reamers and a box full of little parts. Haven't used them (yet).

What's a 7mm drill for?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!