Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FBI director is on tv giving a surprise press brief

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I'd like to believe that he did this because he was either threatened or just knew that the justice department wouldn't act on the charges. It would be spun as a partisan attack and election year politics in the media and the details would be completely forgotten by the public. Instead since no charges are being filed he is free to disclose all of the details of the case and insinuate that all of Hillary's acts are illegal without actually saying so providing ammu ition to her opponents. I'm sure he knows his job is toast if she gets elected anyway so this is how he could actually make an impact.
    That's my opinion,too. He could have just said the FBI isn't bringing charges and walked off stage. Instead, he laid out all the details of her guilt for everyone to see, hoping someone, not affected by threats, etc., would pursue this further. AS it is now, those people who were on the fence about supporting her or Trump, will most likely support Trump now, as they can see how the system is being rigged by the Dimocrats.

Even Bernie supporters are upset by this action and won't swing over to her, now. If they swing their vote, most likely it'll be to Trump as there is noway they will support her.

Of course, the CMSM is going to make sure everyone sees how "popular" she is becoming now, claiming that the FBI found nothing, and if anyone continues to go after her on this, they'll call it a witch hunt....

Never forget, 95% of all polls are slanted towards Hitlery, anyway. The CMSM will do their best to make her look good.
    Last edited by alismith; 07-06-2016 at 09:00 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

He can always tell congress that he didn't recommend charges because he had no faith that the do would follow through. He can also agree to interviews on news shows because this is such a big issue...

His career with the FBI is over and he knows it.

J Edgar Hoover would never have done this, regardless of any threat the Clintons, or Obama, would have made. I have an idea J Edgar would already have all their skeletons-in-the-closet ready to use if he had to, and he would have used them, too.

He didn't bow down to anyone.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Somebody gets to these people. It's happened to Boener, Ryan, Cornin, and now Comey. The blackmail is strong in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Somebody gets to these people. It's happened to Boener, Ryan, Cornin, and now Comey. The blackmail is strong in Washington.
    I would say it's more of a threat than blackmail.

Freedom isn't free.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I would say it's more of a threat than blackmail.
    Yeah, wifes, kids, parents, cousins ... they can all be used against you.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Don't forget Roberts.....

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Yep. If someone doesn't simmer down, they eventually end up on the Clinton death list. I'm waiting to see a headlline 3 months from now mentioning Comey dying in a car crash.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RA...#axzz4DjT54z7W

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I'd like to believe that he did this because he was either threatened or just knew that the justice department wouldn't act on the charges. It would be spun as a partisan attack and election year politics in the media and the details would be completely forgotten by the public. Instead since no charges are being filed he is free to disclose all of the details of the case and insinuate that all of Hillary's acts are illegal without actually saying so providing ammunition to her opponents. I'm sure he knows his job is toast if she gets elected anyway so this is how he could actually make an impact.
    Of course he knows! That's probably why he got so many digs in before the end of his speech.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    J Edgar Hoover would never have done this, regardless of any threat the Clintons, or Obama, would have made. I have an idea J Edgar would already have all their skeletons-in-the-closet ready to use if he had to, and he would have used them, too.

He didn't bow down to anyone.
    He didn't have to as he knew where the bodies were hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Don't forget Roberts.....
    Exactly!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Comey has a history of helping the Clintons.

https://burstupdates.wordpress.com/2...-the-clintons/

Now, it make sense.

Freedom isn't free.

Marine uses his own email addy to send warning to fellow marines about taliban infiltrator and is discharged;
    http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/stor...rged/76622934/

Scandal-plagued woman sends multiple classified infos via personal email addy and is chosen to become President;
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/politi...mination-2016/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123