Thread: How's multiculturalism working out in Minnesota?

How's multiculturalism working out in Minnesota?

It was just the day before that another group of Somalis had driven through the neighborhood and approached her as she was turning on her sprinkler, but they were younger, in their late teens and dressed in basketball shorts, not robes.

That younger group complimented her house and her looks. “Hey, you have a beautiful house,” they said. “You’re beautiful, too. Can we move in with you?”

Penskey, blond with an hourglass figure, has been told by friends she “looks like a Barbie doll.”

“Thank you. Have a nice day at the beach,” she replied, dismissively, walking back into her house and doing her best to, as she says, “diffuse the situation.”

The older group that showed up the next day was not so subtle. Nor would they be so easily dismissed.

“Hey, hey… hey,” they yelled as she was taking out her trash.

“Yes?”

“We want to live in your house. We want to marry you.”

“No, I already have a husband, but have a good day,” Penskey replied.

The men starting jostling with each other and yelling things that were hard to understand. At least five other cars were driving recklessly through the narrow streets, setting off bottle rockets, their passengers hanging off of the door frames, some even riding on the hood, yelling, “Jihad!”

They ran over some neighbors’ lawns and reportedly beat up one resident’s dog.

“Do you know Shariah law?” one of the older men in robes yelled at Penskey.

Having lived overseas, Penskey knew about Shariah law and its rules for man-woman relationships and Muslim-non-Muslim relationships.

“Yes,” she said, walking back toward her garage.

“We can kidnap you and rape you!” the men shouted back at her.

She shut the garage door and ran inside to call police.

“I didn’t yell at them. I didn’t do anything, just tried to shut the door and get back inside, so it’s like there were some bad apples one day, and then there were some really bad apples the next,” Penskey told WND in a phone interview Wednesday. Her husband was not home during either of her first two encounters with the Somali men.
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/woman-giv...IyorgQRbVj4.99

And over in Idaho;
    The 5-year-old Idaho girl who was sexually assaulted by migrant boys from Sudan and Iraq has become a “prisoner in her own house” since the crime was allegedly committed more than three weeks ago, says a close friend of the family.

That’s because one suspect’s family who was evicted from the apartment complex has still not moved out.

The families of the three boys involved – two from Sudan ages 10 and 14 and a third from Iraq age 7 – were all evicted from the Fawnbrook Apartments in Twin Falls last week following publicity about the sexual assault, which occurred June 2 in a laundry room at the complex. The Sudanese families immediately left the complex but the Iraqis still reside there, right next door to the victim.

Twin Falls Mayor Shawn Barigar made a statement at the start of Monday night’s city council meeting calling for calm in the community and asking residents to focus on facts and not “emotion.” He also blasted Internet news sites for spreading a “narrative” of which he didn’t approve, apparently because it was not released by his own police department.

Meanwhile, U.S. Attorney Wendy J. Olson issued a new statement clarifying and walking back her earlier statement from Friday, which was taken by many as a threat to prosecute Idahoans who “spread false or inflammatory information about the perpetrators and the crime itself.”

Olson came under intense criticism by several constitutional lawyers in an article by WND Monday in which she was accused of using her office to chill free speech that is protected by the First Amendment.

Olson’s new statement Tuesday is as follows:

“Many in the press, public and online bloggers are misinterpreting the statement I issued on Friday, June 24, 2016, in support of the five-year-old victim of an assault in Twin Falls, Idaho, and in support of the law enforcement authorities there who are prosecuting the case. The statement was not intended to and does not threaten to arrest or prosecute anyone for First Amendment protected speech.

“I issued the statement because public officials in Twin Falls have received threats. Certain threatening or harassing communications may violate federal law and will be investigated. I am also concerned that intentionally false and inflammatory rumors are creating an unsafe environment in Twin Falls. In this case, it appears that the threats have resulted from false and inflammatory information spread about this crime, often times by those from outside of the community. I encourage all to be patient while the juvenile justice system works. I also encourage all to support this victim and her family.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/5-year-ol...r-sex-assault/

And over in Germany;
    The German government, International Monetary Fund (IMF), and Deutsche Bank predicted the migrants would be an economic boon for the country. Much of the international media echoed these claims, saying many doctors and architects were among last year’s influx of immigration to Germany.

In a survey by the Frankfurter Allgemeiner Zeitung, however, most of the top 30 companies on the German stock exchange (DAX) said they were unable to employ any of the new arrivals. The companies said migrants lacked the necessary qualifications needed to fill any of their roles.

Although the companies surveyed employ four million workers, FAZ reported that between them, they had only hired 54 migrants.

Fifty of these are employed by the German post office, and the vast majority of top German companies hired none at all. Software giant SAP reported having two migrants working for them, and pharmaceutical manufacturer Merck also said they had hired two.

The Kiel-based Institute for World Economics estimated that only two per cent of recent migrants to Germany are employable. Professor Ludger Wössmann, director of the Centre for the Economics of Education in Munich, said his research showed at least two thirds of migrants can’t read or write.
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ies-employing/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-07-2016 at 01:00 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Immigrants fulfill a very important role, whether they have jobs or not; they vote the way they are told to vote.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yep and the mayor and governor turn a blind eye to it....... No news coverage locally either......

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Immigrants fulfill a very important role, whether they have jobs or not; they vote the way they are told to vote.
    They will be "cannon fodder" when the SHTF.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    “Do you know Shariah law?” one of the older men in robes yelled at Penskey.
    After chambering a round, I would ask him if he knew Kalashnikov's Law....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Cannon fodder no. THEY are bullet catchers. They are the ones that widdle down your ammo supply.

BISHOP

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Cannon fodder no. THEY are bullet catchers. They are the ones that widdle down your ammo supply.

BISHOP
    Just like the Civil War. Take the immigrants right off the boat and promise citizenship in exchange for killing other Americans in human wave attacks.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Just like the Civil War. Take the immigrants right off the boat and promise citizenship in exchange for killing other Americans in human wave attacks.
    Yep, next time it'll be the un plus whatever migrants they can arm. Recently there's been news stories about emergency medical supplies being kept in warehouses around the US for "national emergencies", what they left out of the story is the cia has warehouses filled with arms and ammo sprinkled around the US for whatever purpose the cia has in mind.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"