Thread: Proof that the Dallas Shooting is a False Flag Event

Exclamation Proof that the Dallas Shooting is a False Flag Event

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I just can't see it Bro. There were too many witnesses. I don't believe these false flag theories. I'm not saying I trust our government, but that they aren't clever enough to pull this stuff off.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I just can't see it Bro. There were too many witnesses. I don't believe these false flag theories. I'm not saying I trust our government, but that they aren't clever enough to pull this stuff off.

Hi? Bro NOT!!! O rly, witnesses from Hollywood. Until seems that you don't know our “legitimate” gorernment.

QUOTE:

“5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs (false flag theories)”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.” (The 25 Rules of Disinformation) Source: http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...isinformation/

Are you an CFR hired mr. of plotheories?

I dunno if Dallas was fabricated in any sense, there's some radio traffic that mentions multiple shooters, one shooter down and cuffed, more than one negotiation taking place, etc etc that has yet to be mentioned in the final report. There's much more evidence to support sandy hoax as a fabricated news event as well as the San Bernardino shooting where eyewitneses said there were three large caucasian male shooters in tac gear, and one guy got shot and captured or killed early on right on the street, yet only one muslim man and his barely 5ft tall wife exchange fire with police in the grand finale.

Also, these shooter drills are largely based on scenarios that could be expected to actually take place, and they run them often. So drills aren't out of the ordinary. When 911 took place, there was an ongoing NORAD drill with airliners being hijacked and flown into buildings. The London bombings also took place concurrently with a counterterrorism exercise. Odd how that works out.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-13-2016 at 10:23 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Faking an event would be so much more difficult than using an FBI terrorist entrapment plot but actually giving the person weapons and/or choosing not to intervene with their plans to make an arrest but rather allow them to follow through with their plans. They and other law enforcement agencies fool people into believing they are in contact with actual terrorist groups, sometimes for years on end, even going as far as to convince them that the bombs they are manufacturing are being used to kill soldiers overseas. Normally the would intervene after letting person rack up enough charges, but if they wanted a terrorist event then just let them follow through with it. The individuals have no idea the are really being fooled by LE, so there is no danger in their potential capture.

The only reason the Government would go through the hassle of faking these things is if they really are good people who think they are helping, which they obviously are not.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Faking an event would be so much more difficult than using an FBI terrorist entrapment plot but actually giving the person weapons and/or choosing not to intervene with their plans to make an arrest but rather allow them to follow through with their plans. They and other law enforcement agencies fool people into believing they are in contact with actual terrorist groups, sometimes for years on end, even going as far as to convince them that the bombs they are manufacturing are being used to kill soldiers overseas. Normally the would intervene after letting person rack up enough charges, but if they wanted a terrorist event then just let them follow through with it. The individuals have no idea the are really being fooled by LE, so there is no danger in their potential capture.

The only reason the Government would go through the hassle of faking these things is if they really are good people who think they are helping, which they obviously are not.
    Heard on Glenn Beck, today, that one of the AK's used by the terrorists who killed all those people in the Paris nightclub, has been traced back to Obama's Fast and Furious. Sounds just like what you were describing above.

More innocent people killed by Obama....

I'm surprised that France doesn't sue the US, and Obama Admin., for enabling this event to happen.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

ON Glenn Beck there was the police officer that was leaving for his VERY LAST DAY before retiring telling his 8 year old girl that this may be the last time you see me and gave her a hug and kiss... He was one of the killed that day. HE knew something was going to happen!!

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    ON Glenn Beck there was the police officer that was leaving for his VERY LAST DAY before retiring telling his 8 year old girl that this may be the last time you see me and gave her a hug and kiss... He was one of the killed that day. HE knew something was going to happen!!

BISHOP
    That might be if the event was previously declared a nsse by the 0bama regime, as the Orlando incident was. He would have known that the chance of violence was going to be much higher than normal protests.
    http://www.trunews.com/article/trune...d-event-status
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Yes, and we never put a man on rhe moon, the holocaust was perpetrated by jews and blamed on the Nazi's, and 9/11 was an inside job.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".