Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attempted Coup in Turkey....... Shits getting serious.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Federal LE (including CIA) probably have plans in place for what to do if elements of the armed forces gets "out of hand".
    The way our military is structured makes elements of the military getting "out of hand" very difficult. We regularly move between units and commands (somewhere between 2-5 years at each duty station) so that we don't form the attachments to our commands and commanding officers that are stronger than to our country (this is really where the issue comes in, believe it or not). Additionally, while our military has 4 star generals and admirals running military operations we have civilians directing the generals and admirals. The last thing we have going against this is the average education of the sailors, Marines, airmen and soldiers is higher than in many other countries, especially someplace like Turkey. This makes getting people to attack the government, whom they are serving (this is where the education I talk about gets difficult. Our education system does not teach people the importance of the Constitution, what it meant/means, and why it was written, so many in the military as in the country believe we are to protect the government not realizing that the Constitution is the foundation of our government and that without it we are just another government with nothing to stop us from sliding into tyranny.) extremely difficult.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Lol that's funny. In the sense it's like that movie where islamics are rounded up for concentration camps and the fedz stroll in and capture a general surrounded by his men, isn't going to happen.

I seem to recall a certain gunsnet member expressing similar concerns in the past, citing the fact that there are more federal agents in the US than marines in the marine corps. I wonder who that was?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    The way our military is structured makes elements of the military getting "out of hand" very difficult. We regularly move between units and commands (somewhere between 2-5 years at each duty station) so that we don't form the attachments to our commands and commanding officers that are stronger than to our country (this is really where the issue comes in, believe it or not). Additionally, while our military has 4 star generals and admirals running military operations we have civilians directing the generals and admirals. The last thing we have going against this is the average education of the sailors, Marines, airmen and soldiers is higher than in many other countries, especially someplace like Turkey. This makes getting people to attack the government, whom they are serving (this is where the education I talk about gets difficult. Our education system does not teach people the importance of the Constitution, what it meant/means, and why it was written, so many in the military as in the country believe we are to protect the government not realizing that the Constitution is the foundation of our government and that without it we are just another government with nothing to stop us from sliding into tyranny.) extremely difficult.

Thanks for the overview.

I figured the largest groups capable of splintering would be squashed pretty quick.

Unfortunately for me, I was envisioning the rebels as the good guys.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I seem to recall a certain gunsnet member expressing similar concerns in the past, citing the fact that there are more federal agents in the US than marines in the marine corps. I wonder who that was?

USMC would win, not even a contest.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Sharia compliant 0bama regime considers extradition of Gulan to Turkey, home of isis.

LUXEMBOURG (AP) — U.S.-Turkish tensions escalated Saturday after a quashed coup in Turkey, as the country's leader bluntly demanded the extradition of a U.S.-based cleric he accused of orchestrating the violence. Another senior official directly blamed the United States.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-par...cs.html?ref=gs
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Sharia compliant 0bama regime considers extradition of Gulan to Turkey, home of isis.

LUXEMBOURG (AP) — U.S.-Turkish tensions escalated Saturday after a quashed coup in Turkey, as the country's leader bluntly demanded the extradition of a U.S.-based cleric he accused of orchestrating the violence. Another senior official directly blamed the United States.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-par...cs.html?ref=gs
    Those must be Dimocrat Turkish muslims; they are quick to throw the blame elsewhere...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

It was a "video" that started it all.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Is that before or after they put everyone in FEMA camps?

The Caliph has support of muslim leaders around the world;

Merkel allows prosecution of German comedian who mocked Turkish president
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ish-president/

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The Caliph has support of muslim leaders around the world;

Merkel allows prosecution of German comedian who mocked Turkish president
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ish-president/
    Merkel has had her time in the sun (she's done more than enough damage); it's past time for the German people to replace her (with someone who actually cares about the German people).
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

HAHA!!! ONE US Marine vs the fedz... Marine wins.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The result of a failed coup, thousands being arrested.

When the founders of this country declared their independence, they understood that if they lost, they would be arrested and tried for treason against the king.

Things to think about when a group decides to overthrow the current regime, government, or what ever you call the "leader".

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I wish they would go ahead and attack.

Don't they know that taxation is theft?

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

Turns out the real number is three:

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...=todayinmil.sm

Imagine the caliph of isis getting his hands on some b61s courtesy of 0bama.

It's well known that Turkey is the sewer through wich flows the offal known as isis and everything isis needs to wage war. In return, erdogan gets to become caliph and his family makes money fencing oil stolen from Syria and Iraq.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

5.56 Thanks for scaring the shit out of me even more......

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    5.56 Thanks for scaring the shit out of me even more......
    The producer of this war crime is the 0bama regime, I'm just the messenger.

that's a training version. The cart it's on is a beater used for training as well too. Imagine if you had a walmart sized building/area that needed completely wiped out , this is what you use.

Any of you living under a rock, Turkey under the nato agreement has had (under US control) nukes for a very long time.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

that's a training version. The cart it's on is a beater used for training as well too. Imagine if you had a walmart sized building/area that needed completely wiped out , this is what you use.

Any of you living under a rock, Turkey under the nato agreement has had (under US control) nukes for a very long time.
    Well, they're under more erdogan control now than ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12