Thread: Have you guys seen THIS particular Trump video? One of his black executives speaks out...

Have you guys seen THIS particular Trump video? One of his black executives speaks out...

One of Trump's black female executives could no longer stand by and have her boss SMEARED by the Democrats, the liberals and the biased media. Whatever you think of Trump, there are so many FALSEHOODS being spread about him by the media and the left. Even by Trump haters on the right.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    That is one reason why I went to see him speak when he was here. I wanted to hear the real Trump, not the sound bites fed us by the lying news media.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    That is one reason why I went to see him speak when he was here. I wanted to hear the real Trump, not the sound bites fed us by the lying news media.

I still consider Trump an 'unknown entity', aka I'm not sure how he'll react to certain situations. We all know he doesn't hold back (at least on Twitter and speaking off the cuff) when he's PISSED at someone. He'll totally call them names. I just don't know how he'll govern (at least on the standard of Reagan, etc.)

What I DO know is that anything is better than Obama, and Hillary has proven herself supremely UNQUALIFIED to hold office.... any office. I'll give him a shot. I really truly hope he can kick some ass when it comes to JOBS, Border Security and TERRORISM.