Thread: A New Low, Even For Muslims

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

A New Low, Even For Muslims

Syrian rebels have beheaded an 11-year old kid they "captured". The story contains a link of the actual video. Not for the faint of heart:

https://www.clarionproject.org/news/...-beheads-child

The Religion of Pieces, strikes again.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Children are supposed to be exempt, by muslim law. But ISIS keeps killing them when they break their "laws".

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Syrian rebels have beheaded an 11-year old kid they "captured". The story contains a link of the actual video. Not for the faint of heart:

https://www.clarionproject.org/news/...-beheads-child

The Religion of Pieces, strikes again.

Just watched it. My hands are shaking and I feel slightly faint.

All of those animals MUST DIE!!

WTF could a little kid do to deserve that?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

islam, and those who adhere to it, are prime examples of what rabies, left unchecked, does to humans over time. It festers into a cancer that knows no bounds and its followers become lower than animals.

islam must be eradicated, and those who follow it must be erased from existence.

(Never capitalize "islam," "muslim," or "allah," as neither word deserves to be a legitimate proper noun. If those goat humpers can break all the rules of human decency, then the rules of proper Grammar can, also, be broken.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    islam, and those who adhere to it, are prime examples of what rabies, left unchecked, does to humans over time. It festers into a cancer that knows no bounds and its followers become lower than animals.

islam must be eradicated, and those who follow it must be erased from existence.

(Never capitalize "islam," "muslim," or "allah," as neither word deserves to be a legitimate proper noun. If those goat humpers can break all the rules of human decency, then the rules of proper Grammar can, also, be broken.)

I NEVER capitalize islam or muslim or anything else to do with them. And, I refuse to call it a "religion". It's a dangerous, fanatical, sick and twisted cult of ultimate evil.

Like cancer, it will never be gone until every last piece is cut out, burned out and poisoned out of existence.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Tough kid - he took it like a champ. May these goat molesters die a slow, rotten, and agonizing death.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

real tough guys, always going after women and children.

must be awesome to serve a god that wants you to act like an animal.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Meanwhile the 0bama regime;
    Obama condemns discrimination against Muslim Americans as he celebrates Eid for the first time at the White House

Obama broke from tradition of hosting the annual Iftar dinner that occurs during Ramadan
    Instead 100 Muslim Americans came to the East Room to celebrate holiday
    The president paid tribute to Muhammad Ali - his wife and six of their children were also in attendance
    A 15-year-old from Oregon introduced the president and told the crowd how she had been called the N-word and a terrorist
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4FALhCqCi
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"