Thread: Speech Numbers From CNN.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Speech Numbers From CNN.

Kind of surprised especially from CNN.

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Fox had a Frank Luntz focus group of undecideds. About a third changed to pro-Trump after the speech. I suspect that bodes well for November.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

surprised they'd even go this route. usually cnn wouldnt even bother.

the DNC is going to be a shit storm of epic proportions.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

I'm already popping the popcorn!
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    surprised they'd even go this route. usually cnn wouldnt even bother.

It's going to be very hard to even listen to the news bites of the Dimocratic Convention. It'll be nothing more than a bitch session about how everyone has it so bad and things are so depressing for everyone and that the Dimocrats are the only ones who can fix it....with more illegals...with more taxes....with more government....and with Hitlery in charge of it all.

What very few Dimocrats haven't figured out yet is that the Dims have been in charge for the last 7 1/2 years and have met no resistance in implementing their agendas....if they've been in charge, why are the Dimocratic candidates claiming that things are still wrong? They should be promising to carry on all those programs instead of claiming there is still something wrong with them.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The rinos are shatting in their brogans at this moment;

‘The party died in this room tonight’: Nicole Wallace is Grief-Stricken as Trump’s RNC Speech Ends

GOP Strategist Nicole Wallace reacted to Donald Trump’s ominous speech at Republican National Convention by declaring that her party was dead!

Wallace, who served on Senator John McCain’s 2008 Presidential Campaign, spoke candidly as Trump wrapped up his acceptance of the Republican nomination for president and embraced his family on the stage Thursday night.

“You know, listening to this, I was struck by two things that I always believed during my two decades in the Republican politics,” she explained to NBC’s Lester Holt. “One, the voters always get it right. And two, the Republican Party that I worked for for two decades died in this room tonight.”

“We are now represented as a party by a man who believes in Protectionism, Isolationism and Nativism,” Wallace continued. “And those are the forces that George W. Bush and, I belive, John McCain were most worried about during their times as the leaders of the Republican Party.”

NBC’s Chuck Todd was stunned: "You believe the party died tonight?”

“Well, the voters picked this guy, this is where the Republican Party is now,” Wallace replied. “They now are attracted to those forces of isolationism and protectionism.”

“But the party I was part of for two decades is dead.”
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a7d_1469199122

Tacit and empirical proof that rinos and dems are identical.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

‘The party died in this room tonight’: Nicole Wallace is Grief-Stricken as Trump’s RNC Speech Ends

GOP Strategist Nicole Wallace reacted to Donald Trump’s ominous speech at Republican National Convention by declaring that her party was dead!

Wallace, who served on Senator John McCain’s 2008 Presidential Campaign, spoke candidly as Trump wrapped up his acceptance of the Republican nomination for president and embraced his family on the stage Thursday night.

“You know, listening to this, I was struck by two things that I always believed during my two decades in the Republican politics,” she explained to NBC’s Lester Holt. “One, the voters always get it right. And two, the Republican Party that I worked for for two decades died in this room tonight.”

“We are now represented as a party by a man who believes in Protectionism, Isolationism and Nativism,” Wallace continued. “And those are the forces that George W. Bush and, I belive, John McCain were most worried about during their times as the leaders of the Republican Party.”

“Well, the voters picked this guy, this is where the Republican Party is now,” Wallace replied. “They now are attracted to those forces of isolationism and protectionism.”

Well duh ya dumb bitch.

This is the death of the republicans, if trump wins it will be the death of the rinos, if trump loses they will nominate a romney clone from here on out and never win an election again.

Wallace, who served on Senator John McCain’s 2008 Presidential Campaign

that says everything I need to know about her right there.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The democrat convention is going to be very interesting. If they say the country is in trouble, they are indicting King Barack. If they say crime is out of control, they are indicting King Barack. If they say things are worse in the world, they are indicting King Barack.

Of course, they will blame republicans.

I guess to the old guard Republicans putting America first is protectionism, isolationism, and nativism. Well they are now out of the closet. I hope we pick up some crossover Democrat voters. I am looking for Trump to tear Mrs. Bill Clinton a new asshole in their first debate. Trump is not a Mitt Romney - that is for sure.

Good! It's that party that led to the Dimocratic takeover of the government we are living in now. They laid the cornerstones of do-nothing politics and ensuring that RINO's stayed in office and acted more like Dimocrats than Republicans.

I'm glad she admitted it's dead. It's about time it died. Maybe now, we can get a Republican Party that will stand up the the Dims and just say, "No."

That Party, of 20 years ago, deserved to die. I'm sorry it lasted as long as it did.

It's time for a new Party.

By the way, Nicole, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Kind of surprised especially from CNN.

This is a setup. CNN is pretending to come off as legitimate, showing Trump's approval numbers before and after his speech.

However, they will vastly inflate Hitlery's numbers to show an even bigger increase in her before/after numbers showing that more people agree with her than with Trump.

They'll never be honest enough to show her true numbers as that would show her to be unpopular and a loser.

Freedom isn't free.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

He smashed it. He previously fooled the left into believing that he was unwinnable, and the right by purposefully leaving holes in his policies to be filled with the imaginations of his followers, many of whom have radically different ideas about what he means by the things he says.

During the speech last night I felt like I was listening to a new Trump on the dawn of a new America. He is now Generalissimo Trump, and this is the new American Empire.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 07-22-2016 at 06:47 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    He smashed it. He previously fooled the left into believing that he was unwinnable, and the right by purposefully leaving holes in his policies to be filled with the imaginations of his followers, many of whom have radically different ideas about what he means by the things he says.

During the speech last night I felt like I was listening to a new Trump on the dawn of a new America. He is now Generalissimo Trump, and this is the new American Empire.
    It's still better than the current American Empire under UberGruppenFuhrer Clinton.
    Last edited by alismith; 07-22-2016 at 06:54 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's going to be very hard to even listen to the news bites of the Dimocratic Convention. It'll be nothing more than a bitch session about how everyone has it so bad and things are so depressing for everyone and that the Dimocrats are the only ones who can fix it....with more illegals...with more taxes....with more government....and with Hitlery in charge of it all.

What very few Dimocrats haven't figured out yet is that the Dims have been in charge for the last 7 1/2 years and have met no resistance in implementing their agendas....if they've been in charge, why are the Dimocratic candidates claiming that things are still wrong? They should be promising to carry on all those programs instead of claiming there is still something wrong with them.
    This is the hardest thing, in my opinion, that the Democrats have to deal with. People don't like where the country is and where it is headed. If Clinton, after being Secretary of State, comes out and tries to say we are in trouble she convicts herself of helping with poor management. If she comes out and tries to say we are so much better off, which people know is not true, she comes off as out of touch or trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Luckily for her, and unluckily for us, there are a good number of people who don't think but will just vote Democrat (unfortunately there are a fair number that will do this for the Republican and Libertarian/fill in the blank party as well) which will keep her in the game.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's still better than the current American Empire under UberGruppenFuhrer Clinton.

Its better in that it hasn't occurred yet and therefore cannot be compared side by side with the status quo.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The DEMOCRATS will do what the DEMOCRATS always do. ......

What will make me PUKE will be the fawning and pandering of the totally biased LIBERAL media. Those hypocritical, dishonest shitheads! They'll be fawning all over the Democrats like they're the best thing since sliced bread and as the same time, roll out thinly disguised HIT PIECES on Trump or anyone they deem a threat over and over again.

More than a few non partisan scholars have pointed out that if it were not for the Trifecta of Liberal propaganda (Academia, Entertainment Industry aka Hollywood, and the mainstream NEWS MEDIA), Liberalism would be a dead philosophy. They're being propped up by these three institutions (which span multiple and various sub-institutions) ... but pretty much it's these three that keep Liberalism from going extinct.

If everyone was told the TRUTH about Liberalism, without distortion or lies, their movement would be dead and buried.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

My real fear is that the voting machines will be compromised to the extent that a slight win by Trump will result in a victory by the W of Babylon.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    My real fear is that the voting machines will be compromised to the extent that a slight win by Trump will result in a victory by the W of Babylon.

I'm not even a Trump supporter, but if that shit happens even I'll be calling for action. If they think the BLM is bad, wait until they see a country full of pissed off white conservatives no longer bound by the illusion of the rule of law.

Do you guys think the establishment would allow trump to undo 50 years of rolling out the Novus Ordo Seclorum ? I dunno I think they'll make a play on the guy if he is legit . I couldn't see them allowing him to simply undo what generations had been striving for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast