Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speech Numbers From CNN.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
    Do you guys think the establishment would allow trump to undo 50 years of rolling out the Novus Ordo Seclorum ? I dunno I think they'll make a play on the guy if he is legit . I couldn't see them allowing him to simply undo what generations had been striving for.
    I think if anything untoward happens to Trump, then Funky's statement in Post #19 would come into play.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I'd like to think so . But this country went to war over a tea tax to declare independence . And look what we are putting up with today . Criminal invaders , a government ceding our sovereignty as a nation to the UN/NATO/EU among MANY MANY other instances of overt conspiracy to aid entities that do not at all have this nations interest in mind.

And no one is doing a thing. The curtain is up on the illusion of a difference between republicans and democrats at the national level . And people just seem to be standing there like deer in the headlights proclaiming " ah well , what can I do " .

All those who swore an oath to defend us from these domestic enemies... where are they ?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I'd like to think so . But this country went to war over a tea tax to declare independence . And look what we are putting up with today . Criminal invaders , a government ceding our sovereignty as a nation to the UN/NATO/EU among MANY MANY other instances of overt conspiracy to aid entities that do not at all have this nations interest in mind.

And no one is doing a thing. The curtain is up on the illusion of a difference between republicans and democrats at the national level . And people just seem to be standing there like deer in the headlights proclaiming " ah well , what can I do " .

All those who swore an oath to defend us from these domestic enemies... where are they ?
    There was a time when a person's word was more important than money or power. Those times are gone.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Kind of surprised especially from CNN.

What amazes me is the concept that some people can be "on the fence".... Um... lemme think... Hitlery or Trump?

The two are SO totally 180 degrees apart different I can't imagine how anyone could be on the fence.

I would think anyone who likes Trump hates Hitlery and vice-versa.

Lots of stupid people out there... still hoping for Hitlery....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    surprised they'd even go this route. usually cnn wouldnt even bother.

the DNC is going to be a shit storm of epic proportions.

I can't wait to see the crap Hitlery spews. Chances are, though, that I won't be able to stomach much of the DNC before I turn it off or puke.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The rinos are shatting in their brogans at this moment;

‘The party died in this room tonight’: Nicole Wallace is Grief-Stricken as Trump’s RNC Speech Ends
    Of course. Trump isn't a Republican or a Democrat. He's an AMERICAN, with good, solid values. Something we've needed for YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    My real fear is that the voting machines will be compromised to the extent that a slight win by Trump will result in a victory by the W of Babylon.

My fear as well. The Hildebeast will get frauded into office, just like Obongo was.

With these electronic voting machines, hacking is easy, and it's already been done.

And no one is doing a thing.
    There's the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.

Voting is (most likely) a joke because with hacked electronic voting machines, Hitlery will win even if she gets zero votes.

So, next is the jury box. The courts are supposed to address grievances and make sound decisions based on law and based on the Constitution. Obviously, we know THAT doesn't happen anymore.

Maybe the Congress could act... but they won't. It's been their job for 8 years now to reign in 0bama and his criminal activities. They haven't done a damn thing.

What's left? The cartridge box.

I don't see anything happening on that front. Nobody will want to go first, nobody will trust others to back them up and anyone who tries will simply be disappeared and called a "terrorist" by the media.

It's really sad that the only option left to save our Country is outright violence. But, that's how America was started... and that tree of liberty is beginning to wilt. It needs to be refreshed.

Who's gonna do it? You know the answer... NOBODY.

I guess we simply aren't worthy of the honor of being called "Americans". No guts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12