Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Mall Shooting..........In Munich!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Angry Another Mall Shooting..........In Munich!

I wonder who the perp will turn out to be?

Shelter in Place.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

And here's the German answer to violence;
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a2_1469208741
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Oh I thought you said Munich in Germany. Hah, but they have tight controls on guns, so you must mean Munich, Arkansas.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They are in such good control that they have no idea where the shooter or shooters went.

So GERMANY Has strict / draconian GUN CONTROL already.....

Thus a mass shooting in a shopping mall in Munich is impossible, right? Strict gun control and keeping the civilian population from having guns, keeps this from happening right?

This is THE ONE things the gun haters can't wrap their tiny brains around.

the amish loophole.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

If this is the shooter in the vid, he looks caucasian;
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-rampage.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Current TV news at this second saying our government calls the shooter or shooters most likely Neo-Nazi.

Just like any rifle is an AK-47, no mass murderer can be called an Islamic Terrorist.

Of course the truth has not been told, so anything is possible.

I'm getting the impression it will turn out to be a single shooter. It'll be the same guy who started at McD's, went into the mall, went up on the parking garage, then offed himself....

WWG1WGA

This looks like the same guy:

WWG1WGA

Some of the quotes I've read say he yelled olly okba at least once, yet was ranting about foreigners.

that guy has a pacifier in his mouth.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

The lady in the background doesn't seem to concerned
    How'd she get there?
    Must be a sale at Penny's to get to
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah Otto I noticed that. Funny stuff.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I believe the thing in his mouth is piece that you stick down their airway and put the bag on to pump air in during lifesaving measures. Not surprised they thought there were multiple shooters. Just about every shooting we've had here they either thought or assumed more than on shooter and IIRC only Columbine and San Bernadino actually were.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    This looks like the same guy:

Lotta Bio hazard there...time to flush the walk......he must be dreaming about his 'rewards'
    Dan

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    The lady in the background doesn't seem to concerned
    How'd she get there?
    Must be a sale at Penny's to get to
    LOL.......I didn't notice either till you mentioned it.....

I'm thinking I got it wrong about the guy who is shot. There is a video showing a man who appears similar to him running away as the asshat opens fire.

Apologies to his next of kin.

WWG1WGA

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I'm thinking I got it wrong about the guy who is shot. There is a video showing a man who appears similar to him running away as the asshat opens fire.

Apologies to his next of kin.
    Yeah, the shooter seems to have a darker shirt on as well as has darker hair, also I think he offed hisself on the roof of the carpark. On the pacifier, every year they come out with different airway adjuncts (plastic device keeps airway open in case of injury to neck and/or jaw) in a multitude of shapes and colors, however all are designed so it's impossible for them to be swallowed.

Shooter was born in Germany but held German and Iranian citizenship. Guess that explains his hatred of Turks, wich Germany has a lot of, Iran is more or less at war with Turkey as Turkey is the isis men and materials pipeline. They're trying to blame right wing for this shooting as the perp apparently idolised Anders Behring Breivik, who has been exposed as a marxist.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ldren-outside/

The terrorist Anders Behring Breivik has sent a letter to the international media. In the letter, he describes himself as a fighter for the “survival of the Nordic race,” and demands a territory for whites in Norway.

Anders Behring Breivik has sent out a letter to the international media that Expo Today has reviewed. He describes the letter as a sort of first step in a “peace negotiation” with his political opponents. In the letter, Anders Behring Breivik to some extent changes the rhetoric from that which he used in his so-called manifesto. He says that he used “counter-jihadist” rhetoric in the manifesto to protect “ethno-nationalists” and instead provoke a media campaign against the anti-nationalist counter-jihad supporters. He calls this a strategy of “dual psychology.”

Anders Behring Breivik claims that he seeks a “pure Nordic ideal.” He argues that the “Nordic race” is being eradicated, and wants to form a Nazi party in Norway like the Swedes’ Party. He mentions several notorious right-wing extremists in Norway whom he wants to lead the party, including Varg Vikernes and Erik Blucher.

“We lost the European civil war (World War II),” writes Brevik, addressing the nationalists who he believes should endorse his “peace proposal.”
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/01/n...o-destroy-coun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast