Thread: This retards' on crack.

This retards' on crack.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...t-as-isis.html

My air conditioner never raped anyone or cut the head off of an 11 year old kid.

Fuck you Kerry, too bad that gooks didn't get you.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It makes sense, King Barack and his followers hate old people because they are living off their own money, known as social security. These morons would prefer to do away with air conditioners, let older people fry to death, and just ignore that group shouting praise be to God as they cut off heads of children.

Maybe Kerry was injured in Nam, a brain injury that hasn't shown itself until these last few years.

I think Rowdy Roddy Piper was right when he said the movie "They Live" was a documentary. Aliens from space running the show is the only thing that makes sense at this point.

These people won't kick down your door to take your air conditioner - rather they will make electricity too expensive to use your air conditioner.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

And, sadly, millions will believe this.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I'll bet no matter how deeply he believes this nonsense, he will still have his air conditioner....and use it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Kerry is the biggest sellout in politics!
    He will literally say anything that Obama tells him to.

"WE" banned the use of CFC which was very good liquid. I was safe enough to drink, and then FREON in almost everything. We then moved to HFC and that was supposed to be completely safe.
    This is attempt to move civilized countries to 3rd world levels. To destroy the middle class in every country!

Only the poor and ruling class is what they want!!

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...t-as-isis.html

My air conditioner never raped anyone or cut the head off of an 11 year old kid.

Fuck you Kerry, too bad that gooks didn't get you.

“The use of hydrofluorocarbons is unfortunately growing,” Kerry said. “Already, the HFCs use in refrigerators, air conditioners, and other items are emitting an entire gigaton of carbon dioxide-equivalent pollution into the atmosphere annually. Now, if that sounds like a lot, my friends, it’s because it is. It’s the equivalent to emissions from nearly 300 coal-fired power plants every single year.”
    Oh so now he's a scientist?

HFC's are freon-like compounds based on the FLUORINE atom instead of the CHLORINE atom. Supposedly, the chlorine in the upper atmosphere acts like a catalyst (promotes chemical reactions without being used up) that break ozone (O3) into oxygen (O2).

In the upper atmosphere, the ultraviolet radiation from the sun creates ozone from oxygen and absorbs the UV (i.e. the "ozone layer" that protects us from shortwave UV radiation). If the chlorine decomposes a lot of O3 into O2, more shortwave (harmful) ultraviolet reaches the ground (sunburn, skin cancer, etc...).

The fluorine atom in HFC's doesn't catalyze the O3->O2 reaction, making HFC's "ozone layer safe".

What that has to do with "globull warming" or "greenhouse gasses" or "pollution" is beyond me.

As far as "gigatons" of carbon, maybe it sounds like a lot, but it's not. Most of the CO2 in the atmosphere is controlled by the green plant life in the oceans. TERATONS of carbon are consumed in photosynthesis, consumed in making animal shells and all the other activity that goes on in the oceans.

Mankind couldn't pump enough CO2 into the atmosphere to change things if they TRIED.

For air conditioners, we could always go back to liquid ammonia. That's a good refrigerant. And you know when it leaks!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Kerry is the biggest sellout in politics!
    He will literally say anything that Obama tells him to.

"WE" banned the use of CFC which was very good liquid. I was safe enough to drink, and then FREON in almost everything. We then moved to HFC and that was supposed to be completely safe.
    This is attempt to move civilized countries to 3rd world levels. To destroy the middle class in every country!

Only the poor and ruling class is what they want!!

BISHOP

I saw an old (1950's or 1960's) film where a lot of oxygen was dissolved in a tank of Freon 113 (the one that's liquid at room temperature). The guy submerged a mouse in it and, after the initial panic of "drowning", the mouse began to "breathe" the freon in and out and was perfectly fine submerged in it.

Freon 113 is also an awesome solvent for oil and it makes a great cleaner. As you probably know, A/C systems have oil dissolved in the freon for pump lubrication. Oil doesn't dissolve well in HFC, and as a result A/C systems don't last as long (especially in cars when the A/C is idle for 6 months in winter and the oil settles out).

The compressor runs unlubricated at first start up until the oil starts circulating again. Never was a problem with CFC, but a big problem with HFC.

If the idiots succeed in banning HFC, what will they use? The only things I can think of that have the right boiling points and liquid points are CO2 and NH3.

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    and then FREON in almost everything.
    I still have a 2/3 full 30 pound tank of "Genetron 12" (Freon 12) for recharging A/C systems. That stuff is worth it's weight in gold.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Kerry is and has always been, a hopeless, lying tool of the Left.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Their goal isn't to elevate the living standards of countries outside North America but to bring the North American standard of living down. Way down. One of the ways they're going to do this is with the war on coal, and shutting down other kinds of power plants, wich will make the cost of energy skyrocket. Of course, as the elite, they will continue to have outstanding living conditions, as is their right.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"