Thread: 19 people have been hacked to death and another 26 seriously injured by a knifeman at a disabled care centre in Japan

19 people have been hacked to death and another 26 seriously injured by a knifeman at a disabled care centre in Japan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-people.html

What kind of sick demented bastard could do this.With a knife too, so much for a firearm being the only way to kill multiple people in a short time.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I bet they are thankful that Japan has such strict gun control.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Disgruntled ex-employee. They fired them and then they came back to kill the ones he blamed for his bad job rating.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I bet they are thankful that Japan has such strict gun control.
    And the gun haters will never understand why your statement is SO TRUE....... They're too literal, either that or they're intentionally stupid.

The anti gunners will NEVER comprehend what we're talking about when we point these things out. They shriek that you can't kill many people if you don't have a gun. Really? This proves that a crazed evil person can do a lot of harm, with whatever tool they have at hand. I know one thing. If some psycho started hacking people here (especially in somewhere like Texas) he's be shot down by a legally owned firearm before he can kill 19 people .... well, perhaps not. The fact that this monster picked such a 'SOFT TARGET" a home for disabled people, makes me sick.

It's crazy. Now a priest in Normandy was killed by a terrorist with a knife.

It goes a long way to show media bias, if the incident in Japan was with a gun then it would have been on the MSM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Was it a Ginsu? Sorry, i just had to.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

If, after slaying so many people, they could demonstrate that a Ginzu can still slice through a tomato. That would be something.