Thread: An almost idyllic dem family.

An almost idyllic dem family.

(NEWSER) – The Allens have become famously unconventional parents, and they want your money to keep it that way.

Adele and Matt Allen live in England with their children, 5-year-old Ulysses and 1-year-old Ostara, and practice "off-grid parenting." That means no vaccinations or modern medicine, no formal schooling, no separate beds, and no shoes for the children, Slate reports.

According to Us Magazine, the children's placentas and umbilical cords were left to rot off naturally (salt and rose petals attempted to mask the smell), and Ulysses hasn't started to learn numbers or letters (Adele believes he'll pick them up naturally in a few years).

The 5-year-old still breastfeeds, Treehugger reports.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ting/87653236/

If only the parents were gay/transgendered!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

One word comes to mind: Prey.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

O.K. whats the new PC term for nut case?
    Dan

Yes Hillary voters.

BISHOP

I know weirdos that dont believe in doctors/dentists/vaccinations for their family . Some still dont have running water/normal plumbing utilities .

Pretty strange group where i used to live the wife creature usually breast fed her children until they were 5-6 years old.

One family, after the dad died - the son moved back in and started fucking HIS MOM. and they weren't shameful about anyone knowing it one bit.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    I know weirdos that dont believe in doctors/dentists/vaccinations for their family . Some still dont have running water/normal plumbing utilities .

Pretty strange group where i used to live the wife creature usually breast fed her children until they were 5-6 years old.

One family, after the dad died - the son moved back in and started fucking HIS MOM. and they weren't shameful about anyone knowing it one bit.

Some folks need putting down for their own good.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I have a feeling she wasn't even MILF material, either.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

This reminds me of that Stupid Mormon Show. This little Fat Punk with lousy Hair Cut, and nothing of a Beard, has 5 Wife's. Some look ok the first is Homely. How a Women would want to stay with this little Wimpy Jerk is beyond me. This Guy bought a Street, and put his Family's on every Home on it. He looks like a Punk that would work in a Supermarket. The Show is called Sister Wife's I can't watch it anymore than Whale Watcher. Which I hope is now off the Air! This Guy reminds me of the famous Saying as long as they have Money! However he is not too Fat, just a geek and a Punk! Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    O.K. whats the new PC term for nut case?
    Dan
    democrat

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    According to Us Magazine, the children's placentas and umbilical cords were left to rot off naturally.....

Even the "stump" of a properly cut umbilical cord smells like a rotting corpse for a week or so. Ask any parent.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Don't see how. When they start to bite, it's over....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I have a feeling she wasn't even MILF material, either.
    mom was in her 60's, son in his 40's- both morbidly obese non bathing types.

Don't see how. When they start to bite, it's over....

well from observation, some of you have been trained to suck your whole life.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

mom was in her 60's, son in his 40's- both morbidly obese non bathing types.

well from observation, some of you have been trained to suck your whole life.
    I believe, sir, you are mistaken: They weren't doing the dirty - they were sumo wrestling! At least, that's what I'd rather think they were doing.