Thread: Cops killed an ISIS sympathizer in Canada Yesterday

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Cops killed an ISIS sympathizer in Canada Yesterday

Happened outside Toronto. Looks like the RCMP just went to his house and shot him dead. In my opinion thats what they all deserve. I just woke up and read this while sipping my coffee.

https://www.rt.com/news/355477-canad...uspect-police/
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Good!

Our national police would have let him set the IED off, then they would have killed him, then Obama would have apologized to the world, then Loretta Lynch would have instituted a federal investigation on the police handling of the matter and a shake up would have ensued, all the while the CMSPO (Controlled Main Stream Propaganda Outlet) would have praised islam as being peaceful, while saying this was nothing more than workplace violence.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Good!

Our national police would have let him set the IED off, then they would have killed him, then Obama would have apologized to the world, then Loretta Lynch would have instituted a federal investigation on the police handling of the matter and a shake up would have ensued, all the while the CMSPO (Controlled Main Stream Propaganda Outlet) would have praised islam as being peaceful, while saying this was nothing more than workplace violence.
    You left out the part were our "national police" aka fbi would have contacted the perp and suggested to him various crimes they could help him commit, so they can say hey look we stopped or almost stopped a terrorist act!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation

Duh! Guys! We have no National Police Force in the U.S.! The FBI is an Bureau , The CIA is an Agency, The U.S. Marshalls is also an Agency! The NRO, the Investigation Agency's of the Armed Forces, ect. ect. All of them are Agency's
    The Royal Canadian Mounted Police is the only National Police Force in North America, with about 32,000 Members, not counting all the Civilian Support. After what happened in Moncton, New Brunswick last Year, they are not taking Chances.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Duh! Guys! We have no National Police Force in the U.S.! The FBI is an Bureau , The CIA is an Agency, The U.S. Marshalls is also an Agency! The NRO, the Investigation Agency's of the Armed Forces, ect. ect. All of them are Agency's
    The Royal Canadian Mounted Police is the only National Police Force in North America, with about 32,000 Members, not counting all the Civilian Support. After what happened in Moncton, New Brunswick last Year, they are not taking Chances.
    For the record, Obama has made many of them into national police...especially the DHS. Obama doesn't care what one calls them, he'll use them for whatever purpose he deems worthy. Heck, even the IRS acts like a police force.

"A rose by any other name...."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Is Lynch running up there with the DOJ to prosecute the Police of Canada? Oh., out of her crooked DOJ jurisdiction huh?