Thread: Even if you did not like Abba, this is the best Song they ever did, at least for me anyway.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up Even if you did not like Abba, this is the best Song they ever did, at least for me anyway.

From the 1982 Album, but done in Concert in Feb. 79 in Switzerland. Not sure how they did that? But Chiquitita is one of those Songs that grabs you. Great Skating Song, or Driving.
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 08-11-2016 at 06:08 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I have to admit sheepishly that i love ABBA and the Beegees and air supply now. I thought it was all faggoty in my teens to 40's....

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I love most music Abba through Zappa. And yes Abba was awesome. My fav was their sing SOS.

My tastes were a bit different back in the '70s & '80s, but besides the regular rock I listened to, ABBA had a particular sound I enjoyed.

"Knowing Me, Knowing You" and "Dancing Queen" were a couple of my favorites.

Oh, what the hell, I still really enjoy the same music. Acid Rock, Disco, Metal. Never cared much for Elvis.