Thread: University of Texas Professors Sue Over Concealed Guns Allowed in Their Classrooms

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post University of Texas Professors Sue Over Concealed Guns Allowed in Their Classrooms

After today, it's all historical.

oh my pussy hurts.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

First, when have any of them, or any professor for that matter, been threatened by anything more than their imagination by a concealed carry holder.

Second, I like how the article makes mention of the sniper attack, equating the illegal actions of a murder who was not going to follow any law to the actions of law abiding citizens.

Third, I would not be surprised if the suit is upheld. I was on the University of California's San Diego campus and came across a free speech area. The implication, of course, is that free speech is not allowed outside the free speech area in direct violation of the First Amendment. We are to quick to give up our rights thinking that this will give us freedom and the courts whose judges are sworn to defend the Constitution are more than happy to let us do it (I am talking collective we, not those of us who still defend the Constitution, our freedom, and liberty).
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member