Thread: Hillary plans to Ban all Guns

Not tying to be an ass but you didn't have to read, or be shown, something to know this did you?
    Crush the middle class, place some judges and the United States is done. Why do you think the world loves us so much?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Logistically speaking, it's gonna be a challenge to gather them up.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Logistically speaking, it's gonna be a challenge to gather them up.
    I fear there will be a lot of good people wind up dead if they start to try to confiscate them. I also believe that a lot of those in high places feel the same way.

That said, if the hildebeast has as much contempt for the police or LEO's as she has for the military, she wouldn't care who or how many on either side die for her wishes to be enforced.

One of the great ideas the hoplophobes has is to reinterpret the Constitution so that is says what they say it says, not what it says.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0567d4f1309ac
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I got an Email from a Friend, saying the Whore of Babylon, fell down today, and could not get back up. I have been hearing things about her Feet, Has anyone noticed her Walking weird? Hopefully she is Ill, the More, the Better. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    I got an Email from a Friend, saying the Whore of Babylon, fell down today, and could not get back up. I have been hearing things about her Feet, Has anyone noticed her Walking weird? Hopefully she is Ill, the More, the Better. Paul

I only hope that she manages to run out steam before they pull off a "Trump-inspired" assassination/attempt.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Maybe she has diabetic neuropathy. Would be nice to see her rot away.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    One of the great ideas the hoplophobes has is to reinterpret the Constitution so that is says what they say it says, not what it says.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0567d4f1309ac
    Apparently that coma is confusing the writer of that article. A well regulated militia is not the reason for the people to keep and bear arms but the result of it. Doing what the writer is trying to do allows for stupidity like I heard recently in a discussion with a gun-control proponent. "We can let the government hold the guns in a secure facility until they are needed by the militia." Who is the militia going to be needed to stop, most likely the government and once they have the weapons they are not going to give them up when needed.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Maybe she has diabetic neuropathy. Would be nice to see her rot away.
    Ditto! well said.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021