Thread: Anyone else just a little worried? :(

Anyone else just a little worried? :(

For the FIRST TIME in history .... despite their 'secret agenda', the DEMOCRAT party has embraced actual Gun BANS as part of their party platform. For the first time in history, we're looking at a Liberal president who can stack the Supreme Court with anti gun idiots for the rest of our lifetimes (and our children's lifetimes)

And it looks like Trump might screw it up.

It's looking like the Republicans might LOSE the Senate and maybe the House. With Hillary as President (despite the fact that I think she belongs in prison), our gun rights, as well as the entire character of our nation will be lost forever.

not even 3 whole weeks into the actual campaign and claiming defeat already????
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Regardless of who wins (I think Trump is going to walk all over her in the vote), it's one thing to outlaw them and another to collect them. Non-compliance will be the norm and forceful non-compliance will be a back up, if necessary.

The Dims are mentally deluded if they think we're just going to turn our guns over without a fight.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

this whole thing reminds me of when kerry ran.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

The debates haven't come yet... The juicy emails haven't been released yet (Coming in Oct)... Hillary probably has Parkinson's according to the rumours. The polls have been found to be fudged. More and more people are switching sides. Don't worry. I think it looks good from this side.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

FHRC and the spiky dildo she rode in on. She's lower than whale shit and slimier than a worm in the dirt. Speaking of dirt, she's already got one foot in the grave anyway. We shall overcome.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Regardless of who wins (I think Trump is going to walk all over her in the vote), it's one thing to outlaw them and another to collect them. Non-compliance will be the norm and forceful non-compliance will be a back up, if necessary.

The Dims are mentally deluded if they think we're just going to turn our guns over without a fight.
    Remember what happened north of the border, when the government was going to register EVERY firearm in the Dominion?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    The debates haven't come yet... The juicy emails haven't been released yet (Coming in Oct)... Hillary probably has Parkinson's according to the rumours. The polls have been found to be fudged. More and more people are switching sides. Don't worry. I think it looks good from this side.
    Me too, unless they try something illegal and start Civil War part 2.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 08-15-2016 at 04:07 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Both are bat shit crazy........I only hope Trump is a little more lucid!.........we gonna find out....
    Dan

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    Both are bat shit crazy........I only hope Trump is a little more lucid!.........we gonna find out....
    Dan

I totally disagree with almost all of his policies. My only hope is he acts like a wrecking ball and totally fucks the plans of the NWO.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    My personal feeling is Trump being a business man can only make money if the country does good. If we are lucky enough not to have a non-adjudicated criminal as president Congress will keep Trump in line and we should keep our freedoms a bit longer if not get some back.
    As been stated, if the worst happens, things could very possibly get really bad.