Thread: Hitlery Loves islamic Radicals

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hitlery Loves islamic Radicals

As evidenced by her hiring Huma Abedin as her chief counsel, who, if Hitlery gets elected will, probably, become her chief advisor.

Abedin worked 10 years as an editor for a radical muslim magazine AND Abedin wrote an article railing against Hitlery's defense of women's rights.

Why Hitlery would even think about wanting, let alone hiring, her is beyond rational thought. But, then again, why would one even question it? After all, she is a Clinton and is above reproach.

Her mental instability is showing....

God help us if she gets elected.

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hum.../21/id/744494/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

"Perhaps Clinton was unaware "

Pretty sure that's the line that will be used if it's brought up
    Interesting that seems to be an acceptable defense to so many
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Islam was able to rise to power by unifying the previously divided Arab people and by taking advantage of the fact that The Roman Empire (Byzantine) and the Persians and only recently exhausted themselves after years of war, and were both suffering from internal destabilization.

What if, somehow, the NWO or whatever you want to call the true western power structure, was infiltrated by Muslims with the purpose of sparking WW3 and causing a full launch of all nuclear weapons so that Islam, with its stronger belief system and power structure than the west's weakened cultural traditions, nationalism, and religions, would be able to rise to supremacy in a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland?

Just a thought. Or a nightmare, rather.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Islam was able to rise to power by unifying the previously divided Arab people and by taking advantage of the fact that The Roman Empire (Byzantine) and the Persians and only recently exhausted themselves after years of war, and were both suffering from internal destabilization.

What if, somehow, the NWO or whatever you want to call the true western power structure, was infiltrated by Muslims with the purpose of sparking WW3 and causing a full launch of all nuclear weapons so that Islam, with its stronger belief system and power structure than the west's weakened cultural traditions, nationalism, and religions, would be able to rise to supremacy in a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland?

Just a thought. Or a nightmare, rather.
    Damn. When you have nightmares you don't mess around, do you?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars