Thread: A brutha gats to know

A brutha gats to know

when to pull out he ak!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b59_1471992235

Tru balla thuggin down in da hood yo.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Must be awesome to live in the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    when to pull out he ak!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b59_1471992235

Tru balla thuggin down in da hood yo.

Police ruled it justified homicide, guy was given back his AK 47 by police and set free.
    Freakin amazing........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Freakin amazing........
    Your White privilege is showing, Krup. Everybody knows there ain't no such thing as black-on-black crime. It doesn't bother the Black Lies Matter group in a black yute gets gunned down by another black yute, so it shouldn't bother anyone else.

It looked like girlfriend took a bullet in the shoulder (either that, or flying glass got her).

One way of looking at it is if the police locked the yute with the AK up, he wouldn't be able to take down any more yutes and make the city a little safer....bullet by bullet.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The only person injured was the girl. That follow up video is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Freakin amazing........
    Though I agree that the guy firing the AK pistol was DEFENDING himself against the guy coming up on him with a handgun in his waistband, how did that guy get away with having a loaded AK pistol in his front seat?

The thing is, without a CCW< most of US would be DEAD right now. Cops would arrest US for having a loaded weapon within reach, even though (in this case) it proves that a loaded weapon can save your life.

Is this guy a thug? Most likely but it's terrifying to know that guys with their own guns can just walk up on you and try to take you out, if you're not prepared.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Looked to me like the the young man with the pistol was trying to threaten the guy as he was leaving the store. Besides having awful marksmanship, the AK guy didn't didn't seem to commit any crime if in fact he was being threatened by the the first man. If you're being robbed while your girlfriend sits in the car you probably have a right to shoot the asshole.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Though I agree that the guy firing the AK pistol was DEFENDING himself against the guy coming up on him with a handgun in his waistband, how did that guy get away with having a loaded AK pistol in his front seat?

The thing is, without a CCW< most of US would be DEAD right now. Cops would arrest US for having a loaded weapon within reach, even though (in this case) it proves that a loaded weapon can save your life.

Is this guy a thug? Most likely but it's terrifying to know that guys with their own guns can just walk up on you and try to take you out, if you're not prepared.

I'm not sure what Georgia law is, but in SC, AK pistols are treated like any other pistol, and it's totally legal to carry one in the front of a car if it's in a bag, under a seat, or in a compartment or something.

You can't conceal carry one though because there is a 12" maximum length for CCW.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

This has to be the first verified and documented case of self-defense with a Draco...

Oh, and I wonder if he had to pay for the damage done by the shootout to his Hertz rental Dodge Charger?
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I'm not sure what Georgia law is, but in SC, AK pistols are treated like any other pistol, and it's totally legal to carry one in the front of a car if it's in a bag, under a seat, or in a compartment or something.

You can't conceal carry one though because there is a 12" maximum length for CCW.
    Your gun laws in your state are more civilized (and more so every day).

Georgia has made HUGE progress with it's gun and knife laws. It's legal to keep a loaded gun in the glove box, center console (or equivalent) or open to plain view without a permit, or anywhere in the vehicle if you do have a permit. They have also greatly expanded concealed carry, chopping away most of the restrictions on where.
    I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    And it prints something awful. Don't even get me started on how uncomfortable the magazine is when you try to sit down!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    And it prints something awful. Don't even get me started on how uncomfortable the magazine is when you try to sit down!
    The plus side is that a 40 round magazine makes it look like you have a huge package!