Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see Colin Kaepernick won't stand for the National Anthem.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Good! maybe they will Fire his Ass! Atlanta has S.F. on December 10th. Maybe that will give us an Edge, over the 49ers.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

I wonder if those nfl contracts have a clause regarding defamation of the team/brand?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

If he's really serious then why doesn't he donate his paycheck or at least a hefty chunk of it to help out the brothers???

$19 mill would go a long way in fighting oppression and injustice.....a helluva lot farther than sitting on your ass warming a bench.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Kaepernick.jpg

Sums it up.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    Pitiful.

If the league had any balls beside their underinflated ones, they'd fine him for such crap.
    Why would they? To do so would interfere with their "bend over backwards" double standard.
    Look at those players that marched out on the field last year with their hands in the air to perpetuate the BLM lie about "Hands up". And they didn't clear it with the league first!
    But when the Cowboys petitioned the league to put stickers on their helmets to honor the assassinated LEOs, the league refused to let them.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Why would they? To do so would interfere with their "bend over backwards" double standard.
    Look at those players that marched out on the field last year with their hands in the air to perpetuate the BLM lie about "Hands up". And they didn't clear it with the league first!
    But when the Cowboys petitioned the league to put stickers on their helmets to honor the assassinated LEOs, the league refused to let them.
    Sometimes it is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission (in response to the Cowboys request, they just should have done it).
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

The NFL is all about making money. They'll pander to the group who will buy tickets. If "KornHole Lick" becomes a liability, he'll be kicked out so fast your head will spin.

As of now, SAN FRANCISCO's club said that he's OUT OF THERE when his contract is up at the end of this season. Since he hasn't broken an NFL rule, they can't just fire him without pay, the lawyers will SUE and win. But they ARE benching him a lot.

The blgt (pronounced bigot) community has your back, Collin;
    "Being a gay American, I know what it means to look at the flag and not have it protect all of your liberties. It was something small that I could do and something that I plan to keep doing in the future and hopefully spark some meaningful conversation around it. It's important to have white people stand in support of people of color on this. We don't need to be the leading voice, of course, but standing in support of them is something that's really powerful."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/soccer-st...9393--spt.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

like i care what a faggot thinks.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The NFL is all about making money. They'll pander to the group who will buy tickets. If "KornHole Lick" becomes a liability, he'll be kicked out so fast your head will spin.

As of now, SAN FRANCISCO's club said that he's OUT OF THERE when his contract is up at the end of this season. Since he hasn't broken an NFL rule, they can't just fire him without pay, the lawyers will SUE and win. But they ARE benching him a lot.

Yeah unless Gabbert gets hurt or plays like crap......then guess who comes off the bench.

They're all fucking hypocrites who are in it for the money and they make money by winning. Win games and all is forgiven.

Can you say "Michael Vick".....I knew you could.

Lest we forget about 70-80% of the players are black, so it's probably not a good idea to be completely insensitive to the issues they hold near and dear, and also helps explain why the Dallas PD decals didn't get the okay.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I can't seem to watch sports anymore. I won't watch nfl. It always comes on when there is better stuff to do in the shop or the woods or the kitchen or anywhere else....

I enjoy watching a good football game, but the NFL is becoming more and more of a big soap opera.

Like pro-wrestling, it's getting to be all about the drama and bullshit and less and less about the sport itself. Like everything else in our society it's been corrupted and swallowed up by greed and the cult of celebrity that has spread like a cancer to everything we see in the media.

It's a crying shame what's happening to this nation on all fronts, including our sports.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

As 24 hour news coverage has caused bad content on news stations so 24 hour sports coverage on ESPN (1, 2, 3, 4, Desportes, etc) is causing a lowering of the standards of conduct in sports.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12