Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see Colin Kaepernick won't stand for the National Anthem.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I see Colin Kaepernick won't stand for the National Anthem.

Too bad he doesn't live somewhere on the African continent where he would have a much better life, and he would not be treated so badly.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Or a place where he would not have the freedom to do such a stupid thing. As it is, I will invoke my own protest and continue to not support athletes and entertainers so they can develop these entitled attitudes.

So as not to ignore the obvious political points, I would like to thank President Obama for improving race relations so much that a person who makes more in a year than I will make in my life time (or 5 of my life times) feels he is being repressed/oppressed.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Who does he think he is, FDR?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Pitiful.

If the league had any balls beside their underinflated ones, they'd fine him for such crap.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Don't know who this ass clown is, and from what I've read, I don't want to know any more about him than I do right now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Perhaps the Klinton Foundation can relocate him to to a better choice..............................
    Dan

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

As a rule, I don't watch NFL. I usually watch the Super Bowl. I may stop, as it too is becoming a hotbed of liberal propaganda.

he's a blm faggot.

fuck him, go move to syria if you want a 'better' life.

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

First I've heard of this "Colon"

Colin Kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"
    Let see,........ how about?
    Michelle Janine Howard
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_J._Howard
    Howard was born April 30, 1960 to former U.S. Air Force master sergeant, Nick Howard, and his British wife, Phillipa.
    Howard has achieved many historical firsts throughout her naval career. She was the first African-American woman to command a U.S. Navy ship,
    the first to achieve three star rank. In 2006, she was selected for the rank of rear admiral
    Howard became the first woman to become a four star admiral
    Howard is also the first female four-star admiral to command operational forces

Back to Colin Kaepernick

"There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
    I guess with the "paid leave" part he's not talking about the gangbangers that shoot up their own neighborhoods

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kaepernick
    Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born. Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

If I were his adoptive parents I'd be proud. I would mention his birth parents but the father obviously did not care and the birth mother at least cared enough to put him up for adoption.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

That's what you want to do is back a racist group founded on a lie, f that self righteous jerk off.

This POS has disrespected all of the people who have fought and died for this country including the hundreds of thousands of U.S. soldiers who died in the Civil War to free his people. But the thing that is really disturbing is the NFL statement condoning his actions. In the America I grew up in, a man refusing to stand for the National Anthem would have been fired. Our country is slipping away a little bit every day. How can any patriotic American continue to support the NFL or any of their sponsors?

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

For christs sake, he's a fucking football player, who gives a rats ass what he thinks or does. Whether he sits, stands or picks his nose and eats it isn't going to change a god damn thing about what I do tomorrow morning, fuck his self righteous ass.

"America has become a place where actors and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance"
    Heinlein

I quit watching pro football when the NFL decided they were an important element in shaping America's culture, it's a sideshow, a distraction....bread and circuses.
    Last edited by davepool; 08-27-2016 at 11:36 PM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

What a fucking joke this clown is.

Maybe....just maybe his "protest" might have some meaning if he was still a star player at the top of his game, but he's bum who just guaranteed himself a seat on the bench. Not just because of his "protest" but also the lousy job he did when he did play. He plays like shit and is disliked by most of his team mates for his shitty attitude and complete lack of leadership.

But maybe that's his plan.....get paid for sitting on your ass. The ultimate goal of his kind.

Fuck that worthless loser.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born.

well shiver me fuckin timbers, what a surprise .
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

It may be purely coincidental that he recently converted to islam.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    It may be purely coincidental that he recently converted to islam.

Yes he DID Convert to Islam because his NY Girlfriend "Nessa" apparently also converted to Islam and thus has a big influence on him. Or that's what I heard.

Weird, for some reason I don't see her being a 'devout Muslim' and wearing a burqua. Maybe she's just one of those idiots who do it to be "hip" with the anti american crowd of liberal elitists.... Who knows?

There is some hope......

The California media is abuzz with videos and stories about Californians burning their Kaepernick Jerseys or stomping on them or ripping them up, etc.

When Kaepernick took the field in a San Francisco Home game, the local fans loudly BOOED HIM.

The 49er team has already put out a notice that he won't be with the team next year at all.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 08-29-2016 at 02:45 AM.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

If he doesn't like living in the United States, he is free to choose the America-hating country of his choice for a new home. With that said, I bet you my left testicle he doesn't leave and continues to suck in a paycheck from the same Americans he despises. I hope he has a big target on his head out on that football field and gets pommeled on every play if he ever leaves the bench.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

He'd look at ease in a keffiyeh, holding an ak or rpg.

Also;
    Star QB Colin Kaepernick sacked by US anthem controversy, will 'continue to sit'
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/s...151923676.html
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 08-29-2016 at 09:46 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I'll REMEMBER the name of Glen Coffee. Two men born the same year, played for the same team. Completely different outcomes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast