Thread: This is pretty wild!!!

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

This is pretty wild!!!

This is pretty wild!!!

Ever wonder how they found the Boston bombers in just a few days? This may help you to understand what the government is looking at. This photo was taken in Canada and shows about 700,000 people.

Hard to disappear in a crowd. Pick on a small part of the crowd click a couple of times -- wait -- click a few more times and see how clear each individual face will become each time. Or use the wheel on your mouse.

This picture was taken with a 70,000 x 30,000 pixel camera (2100 Mega Pixels.) These cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations.

The camera can identify a face among a multitude of people.

Place your computer’s cursor in the mass of people and double-click a couple times.

Scary sharp!! Not so easy to hide in a crowd anymore.

http://www.gigapixel.com/mobile/?id=79995

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Wow. Well it's a good thing. And it's kinda scary.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Ain't no way in hell you would catch me in crowd that size

The facial recognition and imaging technology is grand, but I have a feeling they knew what these guys were up to before it happened. Also recall the temporary police state it resulted in, and the fact that a citizen reported the fugitive, to the embarrassment of the police state.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    This is pretty wild!!!

Ever wonder how they found the Boston bombers in just a few days? This may help you to understand what the government is looking at. This photo was taken in Canada and shows about 700,000 people.

Hard to disappear in a crowd. Pick on a small part of the crowd click a couple of times -- wait -- click a few more times and see how clear each individual face will become each time. Or use the wheel on your mouse.

This picture was taken with a 70,000 x 30,000 pixel camera (2100 Mega Pixels.) These cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations.

The camera can identify a face among a multitude of people.

Place your computer’s cursor in the mass of people and double-click a couple times.

Scary sharp!! Not so easy to hide in a crowd anymore.

http://www.gigapixel.com/mobile/?id=79995

It is made up of 216 photos (12 across by 18 down) stitched together, taken over a 15-minute span, and is not supposed to represent a single moment in time. The final hi-res file is 69,394 X 30,420 pixels or 2,110 megapixels.

The "Boston Bombers" were "found" so quickly because it was another false flag.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I would have to think/ask what more has happened in 5 years. I maybe easily impressed but the resolution is awesome. See the sea gulls on the bank of montreal building? How about the lady in red, on the patio,
    2 blocks down?

But the DAMN scariest thing is the lack of colored people in the pick, phakin racist!!!!
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I just happened to zoom right in on a group of terrorists.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I just happened to zoom right in on a group of terrorists.

Those look like SIKHs , not muslims. I have no problem with Sikhs. Also the Sikhs hate the muslims. LOL

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Those look like SIKHs , not muslims. I have no problem with Sikhs. Also the Sikhs hate the muslims. LOL
    Thanks for the correction - the non-traditional head coverings threw me off.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Big Brother is watching!

Sikhs are good people, I know a few. They have a very strong ethics value system.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Roger that, those are Sikhs. The backbone of the Indian Army, which is the arch-enemy of Pakistan. Sikhs are normal people that work hard and can assimilate into Western culture. Their religion does specifically require that men do no cut their hair, thus the turbans and other more modern variations.

They also carry a shiv at all times.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"