Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prepping for a Clinton "victory"

Prepping for a Clinton "victory"

FBI says foreign hackers penetrated state election systems

The FBI has uncovered evidence that foreign hackers penetrated two state election databases in recent weeks, prompting the bureau to warn election officials across the country to take new steps to enhance the security of their computer systems, according to federal and state law enforcement officials.

The FBI warning, contained in a “flash” alert from the FBI’s Cyber Division, a copy of which was obtained by Yahoo News, comes amid heightened concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about the possibility of cyberintrusions, potentially by Russian state-sponsored hackers, aimed at disrupting the November elections.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-says-...000000175.html

The alleged threat has been identified, promulgated within media channels, and thusly preplanted into the minds of the people, to be drug out just in case Clinton doesn't win the hearts and minds of the voters. That being said, I can't imagine any politician hated as much by federal officers than Clinton, so why would they help her.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

We should be "prepping" for November. No matter who wins it's going to be a shit show.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

end results going to be , eat shit soup or eat a shit soup sandwich.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Time to dump the hackable computer voting machines and go back to the old fashioned fill in the box paper ballot which allow recounts.

think about the shitstorm if hackers completely wrecked the voting system.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Ok. Back in July it was Diebold voting machines that we're going to be hacked to make sure Clinton wins. Now she might loose so the theory is these false reports will make people think she lost because the elections were hacked. I wish everyone would stick with one theory. These two theories seem at odds with each other. Maybe the next one.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

Isn't everyone ready to put on their black shirts and march Trump into white house anyway?

I try to adhere to the non-aggression principal, but the total onslaught of liberal BS makes we want to start handing out free one-way helicopter rides.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I kinda had the idea the machines were hacked by the Russians as a way to force our government to assure a fair election. Trump has said Putin is not our enemy on the Savage Nation. Hillary wil see him as an enemy and Putin knows this. The Russians may have done us a favor. Maybe?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I think this is all a ruse. Comey didn't like not being able to charge Hitlery with any crimes, even though he did state all the crimes she committed. So, in retaliation, the FBI has issued this alert and blamed it on the Russians, when in actuality, he's warning everyone of the possibility of the DNC hacking the ballot boxes as a guarantee of insuring a Hitlery victory.

He can't say the DNC is going to do it, but he's warning everyone that they need to make sure their ballot boxes are more secure and more difficult to hack.

And, if the Russians are blamed, it's more plausible and easier for everyone to believe.

Just my thoughts....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

If the American people have no faith in the election process... then we are on the brink of war. Simple as that. Fair elections are all that we really have left. The .gov has shown itself to be completely corrupt and if we have no way to vote in new people - to have some hope of fixing the situation, then there is only civil war left. Might start with massive demonstrations but it'll certainly ignite into civil war.

And if the exit polls all show a massive Trump win but the counts go for Hitlery.... massive demonstrations.... civil war.

They can't completely manipulate the exit polls.... yet. So we have that as a gage.

And all that if things hold together economically until November. Plenty of talk (again) of a currency crisis - new reserve currency, etc. Oct 1. But we've never seen this play out yet.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Because of the Electoral College, Hillary doesn't have to win the popular election, and in fact this simple example shows how Trump can win in a land slide and Hillary become president.

To make it simple, assume there are three states, each with 100 people

State one votes candidate A 99 to 1 with three electoral votes to candidate A
    State two votes candidate B 51 to 49 --- three to B
    State three also votes B 51 to 49 --- three more to B

So candidate A gets 197 votes and 3 electors.
    Candidate B gets 103 votes and 6 electors, therefore wins the election.

This one is scary folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Ok. Back in July it was Diebold voting machines that we're going to be hacked to make sure Clinton wins. Now she might loose so the theory is these false reports will make people think she lost because the elections were hacked. I wish everyone would stick with one theory. These two theories seem at odds with each other. Maybe the next one.
    LOL!

v6m70.jpg
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    No matter who wins, the other side will declare fraud. Unfortunately for the world, the Democrats plan on blaming the Russians and their American operatives (anyone the Dems don't like) in order to build justification for WW3 and the ratcheting up of the domestic political purge.

Who needs elections?

"Election Fraud Underway" - NBC Affiliate Posts "Election Results" For Florida Race That Hasn't Happened Yet
    Republican candidate for Florida House District 86, Laurel Bennett, was a bit shocked over the weekend when she discovered that a local West Palm Beach NBC affiliate, WPTV, reported that she had lost a race even though votes hadn't been cast yet. Why do we need voters when it's far easier to just skip straight to the results?

The note from WPTV showed Laurel getting 12,189 votes or 45%. Laurel posted the following comment to her facebook page in response to the erroneous report:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ace-hasnt-happ

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Who needs elections?

"Election Fraud Underway" - NBC Affiliate Posts "Election Results" For Florida Race That Hasn't Happened Yet
    Republican candidate for Florida House District 86, Laurel Bennett, was a bit shocked over the weekend when she discovered that a local West Palm Beach NBC affiliate, WPTV, reported that she had lost a race even though votes hadn't been cast yet. Why do we need voters when it's far easier to just skip straight to the results?

The note from WPTV showed Laurel getting 12,189 votes or 45%. Laurel posted the following comment to her facebook page in response to the erroneous report:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ace-hasnt-happ

Also similar is when the news media calls a winner during the campaign. The one who raises the most money must be the winner. Hitlery raised a gazillion dollars therefore she won the democratic nomination over the old guy. Now the news is going crazy talking about how much more she is raising against Trump, therefore using their logic, she wins.

Doesn't always work out though. The outgoing mayor of Indianapolis won his the mayor's race in Indy and I don't believe he ever had a million dollars in his campaign purse. Beat a multi-million dollar candidate by a ton!

I'm having another terrible nightmare. This time, voter ID laws and their lack of enforcement are taken advantage of by illegal aliens and other groups manipulated by Soros & co, sweeping Hillary Clinton into office. Not only will law enforcement be told not to interfere during the illegal voting practices, but immediately after being sworn in, Hillary will grant amnesty to the new voting block of the Democratic party, ensuring their dominance over the Republicans in future elections.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    FBI says foreign hackers penetrated state election systems

The FBI has uncovered evidence that foreign hackers penetrated two state election databases in recent weeks, prompting the bureau to warn election officials across the country to take new steps to enhance the security of their computer systems, according to federal and state law enforcement officials.

The FBI warning, contained in a “flash” alert from the FBI’s Cyber Division, a copy of which was obtained by Yahoo News, comes amid heightened concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about the possibility of cyberintrusions, potentially by Russian state-sponsored hackers, aimed at disrupting the November elections.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-says-...000000175.html

The alleged threat has been identified, promulgated within media channels, and thusly preplanted into the minds of the people, to be drug out just in case Clinton doesn't win the hearts and minds of the voters. That being said, I can't imagine any politician hated as much by federal officers than Clinton, so why would they help her.

I think the scenario is like this:

(1) Hacker warning is 100% BS, to prepare the sheeple for what's coming.

(2) Whether Hitlery or Trump win, there will probably be mass rioting (especially if Trump wins).

(3) In view of the "uncertainty" of who actually won due to the "hackers", and due to the rioting, 0bama declares martial law and remains POTUS after the end of his term ("temporarily" in order to "regain stability").
    "Temporary" turns into "Permanent" and we have Hitler / Stalin / Mao / Castro / Qaddafi / Amin / Pol Pot / Kim Jung Idiot all over again.

This is why, no matter WHAT happens, no matter what threats, no matter what laws, no matter anything, we MUST NEVER EVER SURRENDER OUR FIREARMS. The Founding Fathers realized that the day would come when we would need them, and it would be a sorry shame to have used them for target practice and hunting, but then when we REALLY need them, we give them away. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Time to dump the hackable computer voting machines and go back to the old fashioned fill in the box paper ballot which allow recounts.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

Even the system we use here (a sheet of paper with the selection marked with a black pencil circle [like school tests] then slid into a machine), who knows how the machine reads the sheet and how many "Trumps" get recorded as "Hitlerys"?

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

They already have. The democrats have hacked the voting system and a democrat always gets "elected" (i.e. frauded in).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast