Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prepping for a Clinton "victory"

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    If the American people have no faith in the election process... then we are on the brink of war. Simple as that. Fair elections are all that we really have left.
    We have the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.

The first one is rigged, the second one is bought and paid for.

You know what remains........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

DHS's New Election Cybersecurity Committee Has No Cybersecurity Experts
    The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) [yes, there's an association for everything] has just announced its selections to head up a DHS "working group" tackling "election infrastructure cybersecurity." Like any committee formed in response to a hot-button topic, the appointees are better known for their years of tenure in government positions than their technical acumen, as the ACLU's Chris Soghoian points out.

4 state gov officials, 0 tech experts, appointed to new DHS Election Infrastructure Cybersecurity Working Group. https://t.co/jKH3SScpd4
    — Christopher Soghoian (@csoghoian) September 1, 2016

4 state gov officials, 0 tech experts, appointed to new DHS Election Infrastructure Cybersecurity Working Group.

About the only thing the appointees have going for them is that they fit the description: all four are state-level secretaries of state. Beyond that, there's very little to indicate they're qualified to take on cybersecurity issues.
    https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...-experts.shtml

it makes sense to not have anyone experienced in cybersecurity on that committee, like electing a moderate isis to the office of president and as head of cia, and having a communist head dhs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo
    http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...d-diaper-baby/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

From just about any angle, it all comes down to the same thing. We are headed for total control by our government of the country. All aspects of our lives with no ability of the people to control the process.

And again, I say that the only way to get us off of this path apparent at this point is civil war...

The states have tried to fight the feds on several fronts but are being shot down by the courts. The SCOTUS is at a loggerhead right now and will be until the next appointment. And if the dims prevail and steal the election for Hitlery, then we know that it will be obummer.

And that will be the end of our country as we know it. Again, leading to only one recourse for reform.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

The Whore of Babylon, would be long Dead before She would ever Take Office. I am sure some brave Person like COL. Von Stauffenberg would make the Sacrifice to stop her, and Spare the Country a Civil War!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Question

From just about any angle, it all comes down to the same thing. We are headed for total control by our government of the country. All aspects of our lives with no ability of the people to control the process.

And again, I say that the only way to get us off of this path apparent at this point is civil war...

The states have tried to fight the feds on several fronts but are being shot down by the courts. The SCOTUS is at a loggerhead right now and will be until the next appointment. And if the dims prevail and steal the election for Hitlery, then we know that it will be obummer.

And that will be the end of our country as we know it. Again, leading to only one recourse for reform.
    Not saying you're wrong but How do you know when the war is over, (everyone in the federal and I guess state governments are dead) and what happens afterwards? Toss out the Constitution and come up with something better?

Who is in charge the leader of the largest militia? People make comments about the ballot box and the bullet box quite a bit but I don't see anyone talking about the plan for after this "final option" is excerised.

While Americans are killing each other what's to keep China, Russia or someone else from invading?

Once again I'm not saying it might not come down to it but for those who are leaning towards this option how much thought have you really put into it?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Not saying you're wrong but How do you know when the war is over, (everyone in the federal and I guess state governments are dead) and what happens afterwards? Toss out the Constitution and come up with something better?

Who is in charge the leader of the largest militia? People make comments about the ballot box and the bullet box quite a bit but I don't see anyone talking about the plan for after this "final option" is excerised.

While Americans are killing each other what's to keep China, Russia or someone else from invading?

Once again I'm not saying it might not come down to it but for those who are leaning towards this option how much thought have you really put into it?

I don't know, but in a shtf scenario I imagine there'd be enough oath takers left to maintain a constitutional form of government. I can't see the folks who ignored the signs to be prepared surviving very long.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Why not go ahead and take the opportunity to privatize all public lands and all government services?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Why not go ahead and take the opportunity to privatize all public lands and all government services?
    Well, that is kinda taking place right as we speak but no one is noticing it. With the bond market collapsing worldwide, ie returns are in the negative region, who has been propping up the bond market? Central banks, that's who. You know, those central banks who make money of nothing and then charge us face value and interest to use it? They're the one propping up the stock market right now by buying up stock, and you know what that means. If they buy up all the stock, they own whatever company is named on that stock. Japan is doing the same, the ECB is doing it too. All of these central banks are privately owned. If they can't or won't continue buying stocks and debt (bonds) and propping up the trillions of derivatives (derivatives are bets) it will all come to a screeching halt. There really isn't an economy, since it's all predicated upon the flow of debt (credit) rather than wealth.

Richard, I am by no means longing for civil war. Far from it. And your points and questions are entirely valid. I do not have answers... I personally would want the federal government restarted and our Constitution kept intact. I think the state governments are still operating within the Constitution for the most part... Civil war would be very bloody and a real travesty for our country. My point is that we are heading for a point that we will have to choose between subjugation or war. There is still time to turn the tide but if things go like they seem to be heading...

5.56 - you are entirely correct about the central banks. They have been controlling things for a long time, and we are now reaping the results of this. Their actions have made the usual safe investment avenues completely worthless and this has caused all ivestors to move to the stock market which has propped it up and created yet another bubble. I am sure that you are right about the banks actions also influencing this. And then theres's the derivatives market that they play in - it's a behemoth of never before seen wealth placed in basically a giant craps game. The central banks are sucking in as much wealth and buying up gold, silver, land and yes businesses as they can before the whole thing collapses.

I personally would want the federal government restarted and our Constitution kept intact. I think the state governments are still operating within the Constitution for the most part... Civil war would be very bloody and a real travesty for our country. My point is that we are heading for a point that we will have to choose between subjugation or war. There is still time to turn the tide but if things go like they seem to be heading...
    Even if you manage to contain the revolution, "restarting" the same system is going to give us the same results.

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Well, that is kinda taking place right as we speak but no one is noticing it. With the bond market collapsing worldwide, ie returns are in the negative region, who has been propping up the bond market? Central banks, that's who. You know, those central banks who make money of nothing and then charge us face value and interest to use it? They're the one propping up the stock market right now by buying up stock, and you know what that means. If they buy up all the stock, they own whatever company is named on that stock. Japan is doing the same, the ECB is doing it too. All of these central banks are privately owned. If they can't or won't continue buying stocks and debt (bonds) and propping up the trillions of derivatives (derivatives are bets) it will all come to a screeching halt. There really isn't an economy, since it's all predicated upon the flow of debt (credit) rather than wealth.

Central banks are propped up by the government's monopoly on the legal use of force, and do not represent anything resembling a private entity operating within a free market.

Calling the central banks private is like calling the US prison system private. Neither represent free markets in any way.

Funky, I think that simply passing a term limitations bill would solve most of the problems we now see. Its the fact that these people become ingrained in the system and corrupt that cause most of our problems. We need to regain the citizen representative.

Straight from the beast itself;

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.
    https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Straight from the beast itself;

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.
    https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm

The Federal Reserve enjoys a monopoly enforced by government violence, and does not represent free market policies in any way. The relationship between central banks, government, and the war industry represent a criminal organization that transcends the traditional definitions of public and private.

Funky, I think that simply passing a term limitations bill would solve most of the problems we now see. Its the fact that these people become ingrained in the system and corrupt that cause most of our problems. We need to regain the citizen representative.
    Term limits? We're going to revolt in order to install term limits?

How will term limits make taxation not theft? How will they provide a government based on the consent of the governed? How will it justify the government's use of illegitimately gained ("public") lands and funds? How will it justify the government's non-stop violation of the right of self-ownership of the people it governs?

Is that what I said? No. I was simply making an observation about that one reform.

No if we see civil war, I would certainly hope that it results in a total clean-up.

Is that what I said? No. I was simply making an observation about that one reform.

No if we see civil war, I would certainly hope that it results in a total clean-up.

Sometimes I get over excited about the fact that taxation is theft.

Our elections will be secure with jeh on the job;

DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Speaks at Convention of HAMAS-LINKED Group
    It was bad enough that Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson spoke at the annual convention of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), a group with demonstrable ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

But what he said made it even worse.

What is ISNA? According to Discover the Networks:

[ISNA] was established in July 1981 by U.S-based members of the Muslim Brotherhood with a background as leaders of the Muslim Students Association (MSA). As author and terrorism expert Steven Emerson puts it, ISNA ‘grew out of the Muslim Students Association, which also was founded by Brotherhood members.’ Indeed, Muslim Brothers would dominate ISNA’s leadership throughout the Society’s early years.

The Investigative Project on Terrorism adds that, in a 2008 court filing, ISNA and its affiliate, the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), did not deny evidence of their ties to Hamas and the Brotherhood, but simply argued that the evidence was old.
    https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...-linked-group/

Like I said, our gov is completely corrupted...

The Judge is some kind of speaker!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast