Thread: So the liberals at Comedy Central ambushed Ann Coulter in the most vicious way...

So the liberals at Comedy Central ambushed Ann Coulter in the most vicious way...

Now Ann Coulter is herself capable of dealing with trolls or haters. I admit she is a bomb thrower herself at times, but here is another example of the LIBERALS becoming unhinged.

She was INVITED to be the host of a Comedy roast for Rob Lowe. When she went up stage, the teleprompter operator INTENTIONALLY messed up all her speech notes. A bunch of the Liberal Comedians, rather than joking about Rob Lowe, who was supposed to be the target of the 'roast', all said horrible things to Coulter.

Remember.... THEY INVITED HER to come and speak under the false pretense that this was a roast of someone else. What kind of bullshit is that?

""Ann is one of the most repugnant, hateful, hatchet-face bitches alive. It’s not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself.'" (words from Jimmy Carr ON STAGE.......)

Over the weekend, Ann Coulter appeared on Comedy Central for a "Roast of Rob Lowe," only to have the present comedians turn it into a roast on her. Though used to being pummeled with insults, Coulter still demands that Comedy Central release an unedited tape of the event so the public can hear the horrible things stated.

"I really want the world to see the whole roast without the edits," Coulter told radio talk show host Howie Carr. "My main satisfaction is knowing the difficulty the Comedy Central editors are having editing me trying to make me look bad and everyone else look good."

Coulter also stated that she's used to being ambushed, even saying that political comedians make it by going on TV to "call Ann Coulter the c-word," but this particular ambush carried more weight since there were 20 of them ganging up all at once. As noted by Breitbart, her own "set was disrupted by a teleprompter operator, who jacked up her lines as she stood at the podium."

"Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Hitler, KKK, Cunt, hussy, hussy, Hitler, KKK, burning crosses, Cunt, she hates Muslims, Cunt, Cunt, hussy, hussy, hussy – now I have summarized the entire two hours I had to listen to," she said.

Of course, leftist media ate up every moment of the roast, though it's doubtful they would respond with the same glee if anyone hurled the "c-word" at Hillary Clinton or Sarah Silverman or any leftist female for that matter.
    You don't have to like or even agree with Coulter, but this sort of total ambush shit is vile and despicable.

The Liberals have lost their fucking minds.....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Let them try this on Trump at the debates....

We all know the debates are going to be stacked against him, but I doubt they'll like his responses if they try this crap on him.

Coulter should have left as soon as this stuff started.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

comedy central stopped being funny the day it changed from "HA!" network.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Open minded they aren't. Liberal they aren't. Piss on em!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Once again liberals show that if you can't beat them with logic, cheat. I do have to wonder what she was thinking going onto Comedy Central, I really thought she was smarter than that.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

She agreed to go on .

She has a new book coming out .

Nothing sells like controversy .

but all those liberals can still choke on zika infected dicks.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    She agreed to go on .

She has a new book coming out .

Nothing sells like controversy .

but all those liberals can still choke on zika infected dicks.
    Yes, I agree. The controversy will help her in the long run. But it truly sucks. My own father, told me of something the DEMOCRATS did back in the 60s. They would invite a conservative Republican person to speak at a conference or such, and then just turn it into one gigantic smear campaign, where they yelled insults at the speaker and interrupted her (he saw a woman speaker harassed in this way), even though THEY (the liberals) were the ones who INVITED the conservative to COME and speak.

It's been going on a long time. Liberals are like bully children.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Liberals are like bully children.
    Not "like" - "ARE"!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

They took a lesson on ambuscades from Sharkesha;
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"