Thread: Republican and Democrat tents at the county fair

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Republican and Democrat tents at the county fair

No need to explain.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Nearly every day I see a different Trump speech in youtube's "trending" videos list. Haven't seen one of clinton's since the convention.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

You don't see any Hillary vids because she's hiding. The more she talks in public the lower her numbers go. In the mean time I'm hoping for a massive stroke that reduces here to a vegetative state.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    You don't see any Hillary vids because she's hiding. The more she talks in public the lower her numbers go. In the mean time I'm hoping for a massive stroke that reduces here to a vegetative state.
    In light of her various illnesses, I wonder if they'll trot out Bernie or get some other shill to take her place?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    In light of her various illnesses, I wonder if they'll trot out Bernie or get some other shill to take her place?

I've heard some stuff about Kaine being a serious insider in regards to fucking over third world countries while claiming he's doing humanitarian work, similar to slick willy's scheme of arbitrating resource extraction deals while visiting for "humanitarian" purposes.

I bet they are grooming him to take her place.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Meanwhile at another dem gathering;
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=604_1469742360

lol
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Nearly every day I see a different Trump speech in youtube's "trending" videos list. Haven't seen one of clinton's since the convention.
    So just to update this, hillary finally made it to the youtube trending video feed, unfortunately it was 2 different videos of her hacking up a lung.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    So just to update this, hillary finally made it to the youtube trending video feed, unfortunately it was 2 different videos of her hacking up a lung.
    I do hope it's terminal.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars