Thread: The Democrats Will Never Confiscate Your Guns. Instead, You’ll Hand them Over.

The Democrats Will Never Confiscate Your Guns. Instead, You’ll Hand them Over.

I see and hear a lot of talk about how a national gun registration and/or confiscation would be the trigger that would spark a second American Revolution, as patriots rise up to resist the jackbooted thugs who are going door-to-door taking away people’s arms.

I have bad news for everyone who’s waiting for national registration or a mass confiscation so they can get their armed rebellion on: a national database of gun owners already exists, and a national confiscation effort will never happen. Ever. Instead, you’ll hand over your firearms peacefully. All of them, even the ones you paid cash for to some random guy on Armslist in the dead of night.

Here’s a look at how it will play out in our not-too-distant future.
    http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/08/31...kly+Newsletter

Scary thought, right?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I sure will.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

the little fuckin faggot who dreamed up this article knows people will copy/paste the bullshit so their website fulls of ads and shitty spyware will get clicks.

that's it.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It is plausible.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Of course I will peacefully hand over every firearm I own without being compensated for any of them.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and following that, Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. The first part of this statement upholds the last part.

I can't see it. I mean look at the compliance rates for such stupidities in NY and CA. Also, the NSA doesn't know what you have but the fedz would love for you to think they do.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Also, the NSA doesn't know what you have but the fedz would love for you to think they do.
    Lots of people buy online these days and communicate to their dealer through email.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

NFW is my reaction to the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    NFW is my reaction to the article.
    "NFW"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

i believe ive told this story before recently, but i was talking with a few of the officers at work one day (they know me. they all either know or have a good idea of what i have. they know i am proficient with them, and more so than they are.) and politics came up, hillary clinton, blah blah blah, come and take all your guns, blah blah....

at that i just turned to the 3 of them and with a smirk asked "who is?? are YOU going to come to get my guns??" to which thy answered "fuck no!! we are going to be right beside you."

you have many ppl with this mindset. a lot of police feel this way. then you have the military, and that subect was done to death of weather the maority of them would fire on their fellow americans. yes, there will be a few. but i firmly believe that they will just not have the manpower to accomplish widespread confiscations under peacful circumstances, let alone if the lead starts to fly.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "NFW"?
    No Fucking Way.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Freeze my assets? They're going to freeze everyone's assets that don't comply with their communist agenda? Go ahead. It'll tank the economy.

Take my kids? My kids have guns too. Good luck.

People would be organizing and marching on DC in a heartbeat if they dared try any of that BS.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Freeze my assets? They're going to freeze everyone's assets that don't comply with their communist agenda? Go ahead. It'll tank the economy.

Take my kids? My kids have guns too. Good luck.

People would be organizing and marching on DC in a heartbeat if they dared try any of that BS.
    Lol when the reset comes they're going to shave 10 percent or more off everyone's savings and/or retirements.
    Everyone who has a bank account or retirement will get hit.

Here's how it went down in Russia;
    "The ruble was redenominated on 1 January 1998, with one new ruble equaling 1,000 old rubles. The redenomination was an administrative step that reduced the unwieldiness of the old ruble[15] but occurred on the brink of the 1998 Russian financial crisis.[16] The ruble lost 70% of its value against the US dollar in the six months following this financial crisis."

So the idea to save the current business model of the world economy is thus; the people get to bail in the banks. The banks will issue stock for the amount confiscated to create the ghost of legitimacy, and if that bank goes under in the end because all creditors to that bank come before investors in payout - wich customers at that bank are investors - you lose everything, good day sir. The bank creditors will get your fdic.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I might turn them in if they would give me a Walmart gift card or a voucher for some sweet tennis shoes.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Read from a different perspective, this guy is actually right. Take this for example:

The bitter truth is this: there will be no confiscation shock troops for you and your buddies to shoot back at, and we will discover too late that the rights-defenders’ fantasy–of one, crystal-clear moment when it’s time for everyone to rise up as one and take it all back–has been the establishment’s biggest ally and freedom’s deadliest enemy.

Why do you think they’ve let you have guns for this long? Because those guns have given you a false sense of security and kept you from doing something truly dangerous, like mass-organizing to pull all your money out of the big banks and to vote out the incumbents.

So if you’ve sat idly by, fondling your firearms and watching the surveillance state expand while your paycheck shrinks, relying on your gun stash to bail you out when things hit bottom, then the joke’s on you. You’ve already lost the war, and when you hand over your weapons it’ll be the last (and mostly symbolic) step in a process of total subjugation that slipped up and swallowed you while you were distracted with building your gun collection.
    From his perspective, this is why his side will win. From another perspective, this could essentially be seen as a call to arms. I think he's correct in terms of his analysis of the totalitarian police state being almost nearly fully constructed. We're seriously about to be in a complete 1984 nightmare situation very very soon. Every branch of government will be under total control, the military will be under total control, the police will be under total control, the media will be under total control, the internet will be totally locked down, and the new electorate will be under complete ideological control. As we've already seen, they're going to take the gun issue city by city and state by state with little chunks taken out at a time to slowly whittle the 2'nd amendment down to nothing, along with all of the rest of your natural rights. We're going to see this in our lifetimes, very soon I believe, and the next several generations may see the creation of a society in which the state owns every human from cradle to grave.

Just in the next four years, if Hillary wins, we'll see all anti-establishment media eliminated, we'll see war with Russia over Syria and Ukraine, we'll see the internet come under complete control (the UN is going to have in by Oct 1 I believe), and we'll see the US grant voting rights to illegal immigrants, cementing the Democrat's total domination of future elections. This social justice warrior nonsense is going to turn into a very serious totalitarian thought police as they continue to infiltrate academia, the media, and worst of all the government. At that point all of our anti-establishment rhetoric is going to be deemed criminal hate speech, and upward mobility through work, education, and government will be limited to those who strictly adhere to the approved party ideology. And unfortunately people younger than myself are going to eat this up as being progress towards a better society, as I've heard statements lately as disgusting as "I'll be happy to turn in my gun!" and "White people have been in power too long! Its time to hand it over to other people".

I don't know what to do about this obviously. I don't believe there is much of a political recourse. Trump may help, but the most I'm hoping for from him is to keep Hillary out of office and not go along with the leftist agenda. When they steal the election, I think its going to be game over. As I said in another thread, I think any sort of violent rebellion would only turn into a complete shit show. I feel like I should read Cato again.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 09-10-2016 at 01:53 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Im tired of opinions.
    None of their laws are enforceable. IF they were the 95% Non compliant folks of NY/CT would be dead or in jail.
    What are they going to do conscript boogeyman from the UN or other countries? That body count would be impressive.
    Don't feed us that crap of "oh the military blah blah blah" , they sleep and have families too.

Gun control is a $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for both sides and they know it. It's all mental masturbation.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!