Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's happening! Yutes restless in Charlotte, NC

One minute they're happy - the next minute they're angry. Fifty years of "Great Society" at a cost of 22 Trillion dollars and what has been accomplished? It doesn't matter what EEO laws are passed or how much welfare is provided. It all comes down to the Bell Curve.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

What I'd like to see is a replay of the LA riots where the business owners took up arms and protected their own businesses. It'd be too bad if a bunch of thugs got gunned down.

On another note - I saw a vid of some poor white guy that got caught alone and unarmed in a parking garage by a gang of these thugs. They beat him to a pulp of course.

The lesson, once again is to never go unarmed and be prepared to use it. Also, avoid areas where you are vulnerable - if possible...

I have a buddy that was on a trip up to MO to see his new grandson and was going through Memphis - stopped for gas and got jumped by a bunch of yutes. One got away, the other 4 were held for the police. lol He's one of my guard buddies and has plenty of experience with handling such miscreants.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    What I'd like to see is a replay of the LA riots where the business owners took up arms and protected their own businesses. It'd be too bad if a bunch of thugs got gunned down.

On another note - I saw a vid of some poor white guy that got caught alone and unarmed in a parking garage by a gang of these thugs. They beat him to a pulp of course.

The lesson, once again is to never go unarmed and be prepared to use it. Also, avoid areas where you are vulnerable - if possible...

I have a buddy that was on a trip up to MO to see his new grandson and was going through Memphis - stopped for gas and got jumped by a bunch of yutes. One got away, the other 4 were held for the police. lol He's one of my guard buddies and has plenty of experience with handling such miscreants.
    Heard on a radio talk show that there's a news video of a White guy, in downtown Charlotte, who was trying to drive out of a parking garage, through a bunch of rioting thugs. He had his window down and a handgun in his hand. The 'yutes saw he was armed and let him pass, unmolested. The newswoman was flabbergasted. She was saying they "let him pass," like this was too much for her to believe.

Just goes to show you what someone with a gun, and a determination to use it, can accomplish (and how incredulous liberals are when confronted with reality).
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    If he had been carrying, he wouldn't have gotten beat up.

Point of fact; when blacks fight, they never fight alone. They follow the pack mentality. That is why it's imperative to always carry. If attacked, shoot the leader, and the rest will scatter.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Again, stop going into bad neighborhoods. If you have to, carry a weapon- at least mace.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I don't know any security tactics. Guess that means I just have to unload.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

That same thing went through my mind with the problems in Ferguson, MO. The reasons that didn't happen there MAY be because most of the businesses were "minority owned" and many of those people aren't the type to think about "self-defense" the way we do. Some might even have been "prohibited persons" in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    If he had been carrying, he wouldn't have gotten beat up.

Point of fact; when blacks fight, they never fight alone. They follow the pack mentality. That is why it's imperative to always carry. If attacked, shoot the leader, and the rest will scatter.
    Oddly enough, that was well demonstrated in the Bruce Willis movie "The Fifth Element" where he shot those "reptilian" thugs leader.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12