Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's happening! Yutes restless in Charlotte, NC

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

It's happening! Yutes restless in Charlotte, NC

In Charlotte, NC, criminals are protesting the fact that one of their fellow criminals was shot and killed. Typical activities like bingo, karaoke, and pony rides are taking place by these aspiring rappers working hard on their elementary school degrees, according to the MSM. Actually, back in the non-MSM real world, they are smashing police cruisers, destroying business, and assaulting police officers.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21...black-man.html
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Blacks riot.

It's what they do.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

http://www.infowars.com/rioters-atta...-by-black-cop/

1000 rioters is way too many. The sheep need to wake up and get armed ASAP.

Watch your assess truckers. We don't need another Reginald Denny.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The time for rational "dialog" is rapidly passing by. You can't argue with those who parade their stupidity like a badge of honor and delight in criminal violence.

This is only going to get worse unless serious action is taken.
    Last edited by alismith; 09-21-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Heard on the radio about all the damage done and the number of obama's finest running rampant, and then hear there was only one arrest.

I can't say what I would like to see done to people who behave like animals because they don't get their way or life doesn't treat them right. Nobody guaranteed that life would be fair, get over it.

As to what the police did to start the riots, a black police officer shot a black idiot who had a handgun in his hand, and refused to drop it after numerous times police yelled for him to drop it. Many witnesses also said they heard the police yell for him to drop the pistol.

So what have we learned? Once again, do what you are told and you should be ok. Have a firearm in hand and don't drop it when police yell several times to drop it, and you get the stupid person of the minute award, followed by a quick trip to meet your maker. How hard is it to understand?

Charles Bronson had the right idea on how to handle roaming rioters.

Can't remember the movie but this is how he did it. Just walked around mowing them down as they cam at him or just ran by.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Heard on the radio about all the damage done and the number of obama's finest running rampant, and then hear there was only one arrest.
    So if the enforcement of law gets temporarily suspended during a "protest," does that mean one could protest the protesters by mowing them all down with a bulldozer with no legal consequences?

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post

Can't remember the movie but this is how he did it. Just walked around mowing them down as they cam at him or just ran by.

BISHOP
    It was Death Wish 3, the Citizen Kane of the Death Wish franchise.

Only the first is a good-good movie. The rest were produced by Cannon and are so bad they're good.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

And of course the black relatives of the black criminal shot by a black cop lied about him having only a book in his hands. Charlotte Police Chief says we found a gun, but we didn't find a book. So once again what matters ... Black Lies Matter!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Only the first is a good-good movie. The rest were produced by Cannon and are so bad they're good.
    What? We're supposed to watch them ironically? But I find them so emotionally moving!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    And of course the black relatives of the black criminal shot by a black cop lied about him having only a book in his hands. Charlotte Police Chief says we found a gun, but we didn't find a book. So once again what matters ... Black Lies Matter!
    And the Charlotte Police Chief is black too, for the record. But...white devils!

NKVD tactics needed here.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Fox news just showed someone get driven over on the highway and sean hannity was too busy running his mouth to notice.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I remember the riots of 1968. They guaranteed the election of Nixon.

This is a spooky replay.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post

BISHOP
    That is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    What? We're supposed to watch them ironically? But I find them so emotionally moving!

Ha!

I know you know, I just like the first one so much I have to point out to people that it actually is a good film.

Also the soundtrack is completely badass. I guess I'll post it in the music thread.

A black police officer killed the black perp in this case, yet the dead perp's brother is exclaiming, "White peoples is da fuckin' devil! White police is da fuckin' devil!"

Additionally, I saw a video of a white guy trying to get to his car in a parking garage in Charolotte when he gets attacked, kicked, and dragged by a mob of 0bama's sons.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Ruh Roh!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...cers-gun-hand/

Family said he only had a book. Must have been a high-capacity book with 17 pages of 9mm.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    A black police officer killed the black perp in this case, yet the dead perp's brother is exclaiming, "White peoples is da fuckin' devil! White police is da fuckin' devil!"

Additionally, I saw a video of a white guy trying to get to his car in a parking garage in Charolotte when he gets attacked, kicked, and dragged by a mob of 0bama's sons.
    Racial hatred runs deep in this bunch. These people can't be appeased. They refuse to be appeased. All they want to do is riot, cause destruction, and kill people. Even that won't stop their racial hatred.

Actually, their hatred is directed at themselves. They view the White man as being superior and themselves as inferior, thereby, causing these feelings of inferiority, which give rise to the hatred we are seeing. The only way they can make some semblance of their deliberately worthless lives is to lash out and vent their self-hatred onto others. They have chosen the White man as the focal point because most Whites are docile and they can instill fear in them. This feeling of fear, in others, gives them the illusion of being in control, thereby, becoming superior in their own eyes.

That "superior" feeling is built upon a false sense of dominance and it won't take too many of these incidents for the focal point to say, "enough is enough," and start leveling the playing field. When this happens, all hell is going to break loose.

A period of house cleaning is rapidly approaching.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast