Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washington State Mall Shooting

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shorthair View Post
    No I wasn't making a joke. This is what I hear on NPR.
    Figures NPR would not think there should be any citizenship requirements to meet before someone is a citizen.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I've also seen supposed Twitter accounts from him supporting Clinton.

IMAGINE if a white guy did this shit and was a Trump supporter. It would be the ONLY thing on the news.

From Dec 2015 all major mass casualty events in the US have been committed by moslems, mostly immigrants, I think.

We need a good confirmation of the type of rifle. It does seem like maybe a .22 of some sort to me.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post

IMAGINE if a white guy did this shit and was a Trump supporter. It would be the ONLY thing on the news.

From Dec 2015 all major mass casualty events in the US have been committed by moslems, mostly immigrants, I think.

We need a good confirmation of the type of rifle. It does seem like maybe a .22 of some sort to me.
    As far as the CCMSMPO is concerned it has to be some kind of evil, baby killing ass-halt weep-on that doesn't belong in civilian hands. Only certain types of military/police people have a need for them.

Gotta keep all those ass-halt weep-ons out of circulation. It's for the kids, you know.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I just read on CNN that the murderer used a Ruger 10/22 with a 25 round magazine. Not sure if he emptied the magazine on it. He apparently walked into the Macy's and shot the first person he saw, a juvenile looking at clothes, and then went to the make-up area and shot the rest. When he was done he placed the rifle on the counter and left. From the description I read it sounds as though the first victim was shot in the back. This guy is a real piece of work. Also, looks like he stole the gun from his step-father. I can't believe the step-father gave him the gun knowing that he a judge had prohibited him from having one. Only thing missing is the why and the more information leaks out the more I understand why the MSM is not pushing for the motive as it looks to be related to his religion.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Lars Larson, (talk show host) said he checked and records show he has voted 3 times in Washington state elections despite not being a citizen. His FB page, (before it was taken down) he posted he planned on voting for Hillary. W ecould be knee deep in corrupt elections

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    Lars Larson, (talk show host) said he checked and records show he has voted 3 times in Washington state elections despite not being a citizen. His FB page, (before it was taken down) he posted he planned on voting for Hillary. W ecould be knee deep in corrupt elections
    Maybe, with all these Dimocrats going ape shit and killing people, instead of banning guns, we ban Dimocrats, since they, and muslims, are doing most of the killings.

(I don't mind changing Party affiliation. )
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    I just looked this up on the Washington Secretary of State website and they have that he did voter in the last 3 elections. Interesting as one of the requirements to vote in Washington is to be a US citizen.

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

But it's only a verbal declaration of citizenship! Holy crap, there could be thousands of these people voting in that state alone.

I checked for SC, and it requires citizenship but I am trying to determine how we confirm that? In the USA there is no national ID, the drivers license is the de facto ID but PR's and lawful residents (student visa, work visa) have those also. Only a minority of citizens have passports. Vexing...

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

But it's only a verbal declaration of citizenship! Holy crap, there could be thousands of these people voting in that state alone.

I checked for SC, and it requires citizenship but I am trying to determine how we confirm that? In the USA there is no national ID, the drivers license is the de facto ID but PR's and lawful residents (student visa, work visa) have those also. Only a minority of citizens have passports. Vexing...
    This is one of the reasons why demo-rats love importing third-worlders by the tens of thousands. 1 - they vote demo-rat. 2 - they won't complain when the demo-rats run the USA like a third-world country because the shit heads are already used to that way of life.

It was an ASSAULT AR15 AK47 GHOST SEMI AUTO MACHINE GUN with a 10,000 round banana clip filled with cop killer bullets and that thing that goes up over the shoulder.

Don't you know ANYTHING?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12