Thread: So, professional athletes are allowed to support a racist movement (BLM), but get in trouble when they speak out aginst it?

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

So, professional athletes are allowed to support a racist movement (BLM), but get in trouble when they speak out aginst it?

I'm referring to MLB Seattle Mariners catcher Steve Clevenger being suspended for the rest of the season because he posted a Tweet on his private Twitter page criticizing the Black Lives Matter movement. Then you have other pro athletes disrespecting the USA and supporting a violent, racist movement, and they're praised by their bosses for their actions? WTF kind of loony bin are we living in? Oh, that's right. 0bama's America. Hope (to ruin the USA) and change (the USA by destroying her culture).

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/0...shootings.html

“Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer haha (expletive) cracks me up! Keep kneeling for the Anthem!” one of Clevenger’s tweets read.

“BLM is pathetic once again! Obama you are pathetic once again! Everyone involved should be locked behind bars like animals!” another tweet read.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

anything against communist narrative is bad.

he should just go apeshit now.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

I don't recognize this country anymore.

It's a good thing our family is grown and are no longer subject to the insanity being forced on students at every level to-day.

I do worry about the grandkids, but I hope their parents are teaching them common sense, and how to survive the certain upheaval that is coming.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Punish white folks for speaking truth. Let's see how this plays out for the MLB bank accounts.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Punish white folks for speaking truth. Let's see how this plays out for the MLB bank accounts.

look at the drop in nfl ratings so far this season.

fuck em.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Rush warned about this kind of thing (politics in Foottball) almost 2 years ago.

Sports are supposed to be politics free. Its the escape for the American people.
    The reason the NFL is loosing viewers now is solely because of the introduction of politics.

BISHOP

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

I know how to fix the black lives matter movement issue.
    1. BLM and their family's are exempt from the laws of this land. Kinda like the movie The Purge. They can do what ever they want when they want. One catch......#2
    2. The laws of this land will not support them or convict anyone that harms one of the exempts. Meaning that if they are robbed, beaten, shot dead.....the laws of this land that protect them will not apply since they do not choose to obey our laws.
    3. The names and pictures of said exempts will be broadcasted on live TV for the populace to see they are exempt from the laws.
    Open season will begin.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I know how to fix the black lives matter movement issue.
    1. BLM and their family's are exempt from the laws of this land. Kinda like the movie The Purge. They can do what ever they want when they want. One catch......#2
    2. The laws of this land will not support them or convict anyone that harms one of the exempts. Meaning that if they are robbed, beaten, shot dead.....the laws of this land that protect them will not apply since they do not choose to obey our laws.
    3. The names and pictures of said exempts will be broadcasted on live TV for the populace to see they are exempt from the laws.
    Open season will begin.
    Done correctly, you don't even need #1 or #2. Silence is golden.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Any minute now Obama will speak out in defense of Clevenger's first amendment rights.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

To quote l921428x,

"White people bad."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars