Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody Planning On Watching The Debate Monday Night?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I'm looking forward to the debate. The race is getting really close now according to the polls, these debates are all about winning the undecided voters, and keeping your base energized and excited. I believe Trump will triumph tonight, and I also believe that he will ultimately win the White House in November.
    I agree. The only way Hitlery will win is if she cheats.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well I heard the last few minutes of the debate. Trump missed a chance or three. Sad. I hope the next one is better for him.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I watched the entire debate. The first half was the best, imo. Trump started off playing nice guy then eventually the pit bull came out. All things considered though Hillary handed herself better than I expected...the upcoming debates will be interesting.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Watched the whole thing and got the impression that Hillary several times tried to light Trump's fuse but failed.

I hope Trump watches the debate start to finish and learns from it. Hillary has had enough debate practice to know how to handle herself, but this was a first one on one for The Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I watched the entire debate. The first half was the best, imo. Trump started off playing nice guy then eventually the pit bull came out. All things considered though Hillary handed herself better than I expected...the upcoming debates will be interesting.
    I thought the same thing. I was hoping for seizure city, but she appeared stronger than I was hoping. However, I noticed she started throwing the jabs first and kept it up until Trump finally took the bait. I was hoping he wouldn't rise to the taunts, but he did.

Hopefully, next time he'll come out swinging and start throwing the jabs her way and make her melt down.

I had a tough time watching her smirk and look look haughty all the time. She appeared to be in control of herself better than Trump did.

My god, I don't think I could take 4 years of her as President. (I don't think the US could, either.)

Trump has to hit her with Benghazi and all the cover-ups she's pulled and start hitting her foundation as being crooked.

I'm really surprised he didn't mention how much money she's been paid for influence by China and ME countries.

I came away with a little disappointment over the whole debate.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Hillary did seem well prepared and trumps delivery was, well trump. I thought he was great when he stuck to policy. I'm glad he's hammering the economy the way he is and trade imbalance and currency manipulation causing jobs to leave. He needs to explain better why lowering taxes will help grow the economy.his law and order bit while something i agree with could have been stronger. He hammered her on failed policies and the debt and Obamas creation of isis

When he tried to hit her on the e mails it came off as a joke instead of a real criticism. He also needs to take the issue of his taxes more seriously if hillary can't be alive the law he can't be above the tax code

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I going to watch it if for nothing more than to hope I can see Hitlery have another seizure on nationwide TV. However, I'm sure she'll be medicated up to the hilt to try and prevent that. I want the world to see how physically unfit she is to be President.

AND, there's always the hope of watching Trump take her apart and show the world how she's lying with every word she utters.

I am well aware that the CCMSMPO will do their best to show Trump is inept and unworthy, but so far, he's managed to beat them at every turn. They will do everything they can to make her look good, but you can't make gold when all you have to work with is shit.

This should be a good one.

I was waiting for her to blue-screen. I was disappointed. Maybe her doppelgänger is a closer match than I imagined.

As far as "making gold from shit", all you gotta do is spray paint a turd gold and the average stupid-as-fuck, Survivor watching, Twitter tweeting, Facebook posting American will believe it is gold and condemn anyone who knows that it's shit and says so as a "conspiracy theorist".

Or a racist. You've never seen WHITE shit, have you?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I was disappointed in Trump's performance as well as the lack of seizures/black-outs for hitlery. Looking at all these polls, however, Trump seems to have been the favored debater.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...on-the-debate/

Watched the whole thing and got the impression that Hillary several times tried to light Trump's fuse but failed.

that's exactly it.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The "republican" moderator sure showed his true colors as a libtard..... Follow ups for Trump, doing the liberal media birther thing, tax returns.....Nothing on her email server, or the clinton slush fund..... Told trumps cheerers to stop meanwhile 3 times ignoring hillary bots.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I watched it. Trump for some reason was holding back. Don't know if that was specifically on purpose or what.

He missed about 10 opportunities to jump on her about all of her scandals. At one point she was talking about protecting the American people. Trump babbled on about NATO and other crap instead of saying "And Secretary will you protect the American people like you protected Ambassador Stevens and the men that were trying to save him in Benghazi?" Wouldn't that have been a great response? But no, he talked about NATO which is actually something he should have just left alone.

There were many other missed opportunities. It was like he had a strategy of not attacking and stuck to it regardless of the juicy opportunities.

Perhaps this will change in the next debate.

Regrettably, I think Hitlery did the better job last night. She did show her nasty side though and maybe that was Trump's goal. Let her show herself and be reserved and respectful...

Sure was hard to watch though.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

God, I hope Trump doesn't pull a McCain and not fight hard. He's got to go after Hitlery hammer and tongs.

Taking the "high road" and fighting with one hand behind his back is a non-starter.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Trump came into this thinking the only way he can lose is if he makes Hillary look like the victim of a bully. So I think he laid back. Hillary was a robot the whole time. Everything scripted and rehearsed. Trump actually sounded human.

I think it would be bad if Trump did a 180 in the next debate. He can still hurt himself if he goes after her too hard.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    Trump came into this thinking the only way he can lose is if he makes Hillary look like the victim of a bully. So I think he laid back. Hillary was a robot the whole time. Everything scripted and rehearsed. Trump actually sounded human.

I think it would be bad if Trump did a 180 in the next debate. He can still hurt himself if he goes after her too hard.
    I think that's what a lot of his supporters were hoping for, him to take off his gloves and bring up all her lying, cover-ups, corruption, theft, and following Party lines instead of protecting Americans overseas.

Most were disappointed that he didn't come at her hard enough. Hopefully, he's learned his lesson and will turn the tables on her next time. Above all, don't let her get in her attacks first.

My wife told me that she heard on the news afterwards, that Hitlery was reading her answers on a teleprompter at the back of the room. If so, why didn't Trump call her on that and point it out to the viewing audience? Did anyone else hear this? I didn't think that was allowed at a debate....

Freedom isn't free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12