Thread: Lt. Gov Gavin Newsom does a live Q&A on Facebook re his gun control proposals.. gets slammed for it!

Lt. Gov Gavin Newsom does a live Q&A on Facebook re his gun control proposals.. gets slammed for it!

http://www.latimes.com/politics/esse...htmlstory.html

Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom on Monday received a flood of critical remarks from gun owners and others when he opened up a live Q&A session on Facebook in which he invited questions on his gun control measure, Proposition 63, and his initiative to legalize recreational use of marijuana, Proposition 64. The staff read questions submitted to Newsom, but ignored the most critical comments left on his Facebook page. Instead, Newsom was asked what he hopes the initiatives will achieve and how they would affect Californians.
    Most of the 156 questions posted on his Facebook page blasted Newsom on the gun issue.

A Facebook user who identified himself as Bob Sutterfield said Proposition 63’s requirements for background checks on those buying ammunition “seek to restrict the availability and supply, and thereby increase the price to the consumer, of ammunition.”

Michael Patrick David Reeves said the initiative would criminalize law-abiding citizens and asked “when you will give up your armed security if guns are so evil.”

Added Chris Repcik, “Gavin please keep telling yourself this will stop bad people from getting guns and ammo. You live in some fantasy land.”

A user named Mike Rice asked where Newsom learned about the U.S. Constitution “and how to strip rights guaranteed by it from law abiding citizens.”
    It was epic. It was so lopsided that nearly EVERY person engaged in the Q&A was ripping the guy for his gun restrictions proposals, the feed for Californians slamming him was long and there was a delay because of so many people logging into rip into the guy.....

Sadly, I worry because there's a MARIJUANA legalization proposal on the ballot (again by Newsom) and I know from experience that any Weed related Proposition brings out the youngster, millennials, hippies and pothead, and they tend to vote Democrat BS down party line all the time without much thought to it. That might skew votes in his favor and I bet that he planned it that way too.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yep the Dems pander to the scum class of human.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Yep the Dems pander to the scum class of human.
    But hey at least you can smoke a joint. California was so cool 40 years ago.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..